NSW Collectormania Penrith Toy & Hobby Fair 22 November 2015 E Grothe Snr & Jnr card images loaded

wests1952

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Les
eBay User
wests1952
upload_2015-11-18_11-3-56.png

upload_2015-11-18_11-3-5.png

The next Penrith Collectors Fair is on 22 November 2015 commencing at 9.00 am.

Just confirmed that two of Parramatta's favourite sons Eric Grothe Snr and Eric Grothe Jnr will be attending the next Collectormania Fair at Penrith on 22 November. They will be there at 1.00pm and will autograph your collectables and memorabilia. There will be a limit of 5 items per person per signer. Prices are as follows

autograph book - free
trading card, postcard, etc - $2 per item per signer
poster, book, programme, banner, flag, etc - $5 per item per signer
clothing (jersey, T-shirt, cap), football, etc - $10 per item per signer.

What this means is if you have a football jumper and you want both Eric Grothe Snr and Eric Grothe Jnr to sign it, the price will be $20 and count as one item per signer. No exceptions.

If you have more than 5 items per signer you will need to rejoin the queue. This will ensure everyone has a fair go.

In addition 3 limited edition cards will be released for the event. One card will feature Eric Grothe Snr, another card will feature Eric Grothe Jnr and the third card will feature both father and son.

Only 50 of each card will be issued and each will be numbered from 1 to 50. The cost of the cards will be $50 for the individual cards and $70 for the dual card. The cards will be unsigned so that you can have the pleasure of having the card signed in front of you. You may even want a friend to take a picture of the actual signing.

The cards will go on sale at 11.00am on the Sunday. Only one purchase per person at one time. You can buy any one of the cards or two different cards or all three cards. If you want to get more than one of any card you will need to rejoin the queue. Again this will ensure that everyone has a fair go.

Because some people cannot attend the show or may be late arriving or just want to be sure they don't miss out a pre-order facility will be made available for the first 20 buyers. Again there will be a limit of one purchase per person.

All pre-orders must be paid for beforehand.

For those who cannot attend or will be late arriving, payment must be made before Sunday 22 November. Payment will need to include an additional $10 to cover the cost of registered post, packaging and handling.

For those who will be attending, the cards must be collected and paid for by 12.30.

Any cards not paid for by these times will go back into the pool and will be sold on the Sunday.

You can pre-order by sending an email to [email protected] with details of the cards you require, your name, address and contact details and any other specifics. Only the first 20 pre-orders will be processed and only one order per person.

There will be a minimum of 30 of each card on sale on Sunday. This number may be greater if pre-orders are less than 20 or those that pre-ordered have not met their financial obligations.

As soon as the cards have been printed images will be posted on this site.

A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these cards will be donated to a nominated charity.

There will be 250 tables plus at the fair. Many of the regular sellers will be there selling diecast vehicles, action figures, Lego, trading cards (sport & non-sport) and much more.

upload_2015-11-16_10-13-47.png

Last edited:
The next Penrith Collectors Fair is on 22 November 2015 commencing at 9.00 am.

Just confirmed that two of Parramatta's favourite sons Eric Grothe Snr and Eric Grothe Jnr will be attending the next Collectormania Fair at Penrith on 22 November. They will be there at 1.00pm and will autograph your collectables and memorabilia. There will be a limit of 5 items per person per signer. Prices are as follows

autograph book - free
trading card, postcard, etc - $2 per item per signer
poster, book, programme, banner, flag, etc - $5 per item per signer
clothing (jersey, T-shirt, cap), football, etc - $10 per item per signer.

What this means is if you have a football jumper and you want both Eric Grothe Snr and Eric Grothe Jnr to sign it, the price will be $20 and count as one item per signer. No exceptions.

If you have more than 5 items per signer you will need to rejoin the queue. This will ensure everyone has a fair go.

In addition 3 limited edition cards will be released for the event. One card will feature Eric Grothe Snr, another card will feature Eric Grothe Jnr and the third card will feature both father and son.

Only 50 of each card will be issued and each will be numbered from 1 to 50. The cost of the cards will be $50 for the individual cards and $70 for the dual card. The cards will be unsigned so that you can have the pleasure of having the card signed in front of you. You may even want a friend to take a picture of the actual signing.

The cards will go on sale at 11.00am on the Sunday. Only one purchase per person at one time. You can buy any one of the cards or two different cards or all three cards. If you want to get more than one of any card you will need to rejoin the queue. Again this will ensure that everyone has a fair go.

Because some people cannot attend the show or may be late arriving or just want to be sure they don't miss out a pre-order facility will be made available for the first 20 buyers. Again there will be a limit of one purchase per person.

All pre-orders must be paid for beforehand.

For those who cannot attend or will be late arriving, payment must be made before Sunday 22 November. Payment will need to include an additional $10 to cover the cost of registered post, packaging and handling.

For those who will be attending, the cards must be collected and paid for by 12.30.

Any cards not paid for by these times will go back into the pool and will be sold on the Sunday.

You can pre-order by sending an email to [email protected] with details of the cards you require, your name, address and contact details and any other specifics. Only the first 20 pre-orders will be processed and only one order per person.

There will be a minimum of 30 of each card on sale on Sunday. This number may be greater if pre-orders are less than 20 or those that pre-ordered have not met their financial obligations.

As soon as the cards have been printed images will be posted on this site.

A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these cards will be donated to a nominated charity.

There will be 250 tables plus at the fair. Many of the regular sellers will be there selling diecast vehicles, action figures, Lego, trading cards (sport & non-sport) and much more.

View attachment 145481
Les, could I please get 1 of each card, numbered 36 please.
let me know acc details and I will deposit asap.
Dave.

Hi Dave

The guy looking after all this stuff is Lyndsey Evans. I'll send your request to him. His account details are

National Australia Bank
BSB 082330
Acc No 486984387
Acc Name Shadow Models.

The cost is $170 if you are attending or $180 if you would like the cards sent by registered post.

If you are not attending can you email him your full name and postal address.

His email address is [email protected]

Cheers.

Les

Hi Dave

The guy looking after all this stuff is Lyndsey Evans. I'll send your request to him. His account details are

National Australia Bank
BSB 082330
Acc No 486984387
Acc Name Shadow Models.

The cost is $170 if you are attending or $180 if you would like the cards sent by registered post.

If you are not attending can you email him your full name and postal address.

His email address is [email protected]

Cheers.

Les
Thanks Les, I did email him with details, I will deposit cash at the end of the week. $180.
By the way I still have the Balmain jersey it you are interested.
Dave.

Hi Dave Lyndsey knows so it should all be good. I don't recall anything about a Balmain jumper. I'm a Western Suburbs supporter. Do you have the right guy? Cheers. Les

Hi Dave Lyndsey knows so it should all be good. I don't recall anything about a Balmain jumper. I'm a Western Suburbs supporter. Do you have the right guy? Cheers. Les
Les, I deposited funds today.
Mate I thought it was you that asked me a question a couple of months ago about a jersey I had on ebay, his name was Les as well.
Ah well shit happens.
How are you going with your card collecting these days.
Are you into all the new esp stuff.
Dave.

That is great Dave. Lyndsey is looking after all that sort of stuff. I think the guy the asked you may have been Les Scott. He is into jerseys and that sort of stuff. I'm still working on some of the older sets. Been buying some of the 2015 Elite stuff if it is cheap enough. Long way to go. How are going with your "36" collection? Les

That is great Dave. Lyndsey is looking after all that sort of stuff. I think the guy the asked you may have been Les Scott. He is into jerseys and that sort of stuff. I'm still working on some of the older sets. Been buying some of the 2015 Elite stuff if it is cheap enough. Long way to go. How are going with your "36" collection? Les
yeah mate got heaps of them, always looking for them.
Have got 6 mojos and about 20 from the latest elite.
This years elite is way over the top.
Esp are not doing themselves any favours by releasing so many, it has forced a lot of guys out of collecting.
There are only a couple of master set collectors left.
Send me a list of what your still after.

It has been years, but I will be going there with my family this time... who else will be there? will Gary be there?

Hi Steve

I have no idea. There will be a few guys there with high end auto cards but I don't know what they have. You could try Rif from Ja Ja Collectables 0425 000 730. He may have one or may know of someone. Cheers. Les

Momma always said "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything" my goodness I'm soooo glad I'm not a parra fan!!
- to my friends that are, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.....

Momma always said "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything" my goodness I'm soooo glad I'm not a parra fan!!
- to my friends that are, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.....

One thing that stands out is that these cards have stats on them which I believe are owned and copyright of the NRL. I remember ESP making a very clear point about this on previous show cards that were released.

Whilst nothing would probably ever come of this, the NRL could possibly get nasty about it if they really wanted to.

Hope the show is a success!

Back
Top Bottom