NRL Xtreme Footy Stars 2018 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 1)

It's not even that the packs can't handle them - you can fit another SIX cards minimum in that pack even with the footy star (just tested,) what harm is giving us 3 or 4 more commons going to do? It hurts especially when I opened a pack the other day and 3 of the cards were checklists! That's half the pack! Hard to sell them as game cards when half your pack is of literally no use in the game.

I also find the common choices very strange.
There's a GI figure who doesn't even have a common card to boost
no Crichton, despite him having the 3rd highest fantasy average in 2017 (I'm not the biggest fan of the bloke at the minute, but you can't exclude him if you're using fantasy scores to determine the scores on the card)
and many other high-profile players missing.

Surely it wouldn't have been that hard to add another player for each team?

I also find the common choices very strange.
There's a GI figure who doesn't even have a common card to boost
no Crichton, despite him having the 3rd highest fantasy average in 2017 (I'm not the biggest fan of the bloke at the minute, but you can't exclude him if you're using fantasy scores to determine the scores on the card)
and many other high-profile players missing.

Surely it wouldn't have been that hard to add another player for each team?

It's a skinny common set.

^^^^^ouch^^^^^

This is aimed at the kids yet it seems very hard to even complete even a base set.

That's not encouraging new collectors.

Ross

Yeah I'm not a big supporter of any release of trading cards when you buy a box & spend big $$$'s & you can't even get a common set out of it!!!

Here is an update on the wrapper redemption signatures from TLA.

The Xtreme 2018 Autograph Cards which can to be redeemed from TLA using 75 empty Xtreme 2018 wrappers are below:

Tevita Pangai Jnr (Broncos)
Valentine Holmes (Sharks)
Brock Lamb (Knights)
Nathan Brown (Eels)
Josh Mansour (Panthers)

As per last year the wrappers are to be sent to TLA to claim the cards, the cards will be sent back via registered post.

Multiples of the same cards will not be sent out in a single delivery, if collectors send in less than 75 wrappers then a request can be made for a particular card however this offer is while stock lasts.

The address is:

TLA World Wide
Suite 101 to 103
22 to 36 Mountain street
Ultimo 2007 NSW
Is it 17 this time around??

I got my 5 redemption signatures back today but interestingly I got back Curtis Scott instead of the before mentioned Josh Mansour as one of the Sigs anyone know anything about this change?

I got my 5 redemption signatures back today but interestingly I got back Curtis Scott instead of the before mentioned Josh Mansour as one of the Sigs anyone know anything about this change?

I got my redemptions back as well o Ly requested three but mansour was one of them and they sent Tevita Pantai Jnr In His place

Back
Top Bottom