For Sale/For Trade NRL Traders 2019 Roosters Redemption Card + Redemption Set + Legend Freddy Card

SpiderFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Charles
I'm looking to sell the 3, open for trade offers but much more interested in cash. Preference will be as follows:

- Cash > NBA Cards > Billy Slater > Cameron Smith > The Raiders

On Ebay: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/324011231820

20191214_170547.jpg

20191214_170555.jpg

20191214_170540.jpg

20191213_104135.jpg
20191213_104746.jpg

20191213_101243.jpg

Last edited:
I have a heap of nba cards, sigs and patch, patch sigs and heaps of Jordan cards

Nice, feel free to make me an offer mate. Big Kobe fan / Jordan. I've had a few people tell me what they have but to be honest I'll just rather get given an offer and if it fancies me I'll accept. Feel free to offer here or PM.

Nice, feel free to make me an offer mate. Big Kobe fan / Jordan. I've had a few people tell me what they have but to be honest I'll just rather get given an offer and if it fancies me I'll accept. Feel free to offer here or PM.
What number is freddy and the predictor

How much would take for freddy

I've put the lot on Ebay for $999, other than that I'm open for offers on breaking them up.

I'm very new to card trading, I saw another Freddy asking for $450ish, I have no idea if he was highballing it or if it was sold.. I'm trying to find past sales but can't atm.

I've put the lot on Ebay for $999, other than that I'm open for offers on breaking them up.

I'm very new to card trading, I saw another Freddy asking for $450ish, I have no idea if he was highballing it or if it was sold.. I'm trying to find past sales but can't atm.
150.00 TO 200.00 max for Freddy.But if you have a low number expect you could get more.

150.00 TO 200.00 max for Freddy.But if you have a low number expect you could get more.
What's your thoughts on the Redemption? I still have those cards aside for you btw.. might be a bit hard to meet but if you wanted to dm me ur address I could post them out.

Its hard to give you a price,as there the first redemptions I,ve seen this year.Surely some of the roosters collector,s on here could help.I will dm you my address about the other cards.Thanks again.

Its hard to give you a price,as there the first redemptions I,ve seen this year.Surely some of the roosters collector,s on here could help.I will dm you my address about the other cards.Thanks again.
Thanks, will look to post them this week. Yeah i'll see how it goes, i threw them up yesterday and have 5 watches atm.

Thanks, will look to post them this week. Yeah i'll see how it goes, i threw them up yesterday and have 5 watches atm.
Paul, that's what I was thinking for freddey, and I would say 175.
I have a deal for 80 for the roosters, so that's about the rate for them, 100 is over the top, its not like your getting a whole 20 card set anymore.
I hope that answers your questions Charles.
Anyone knows when you list things on ebay especially when they have them as well, they are watching to see who wins it and what they go for so they can they say yep that's what I will put on mine.

Paul, that's what I was thinking for freddey, and I would say 175.
I have a deal for 80 for the roosters, so that's about the rate for them, 100 is over the top, its not like your getting a whole 20 card set anymore.
I hope that answers your questions Charles.
Anyone knows when you list things on ebay especially when they have them as well, they are watching to see who wins it and what they go for so they can they say yep that's what I will put on mine.

Yeah very fair point regarding the watches and was thinking the same. As I was unsure i thought I'll just post a price on the higher end and open it up for offers, as I was unsure l thought i'll much rather drop the price over time then to throw up a price and have it sold in a couple minutes then regret it. Appreciate the feedback, I'll give it a week or so and then look to drop it if it doesn't sell.

Yeah very fair point regarding the watches and was thinking the same. As I was unsure i thought I'll just post a price on the higher end and open it up for offers, as I was unsure l thought i'll much rather drop the price over time then to throw up a price and have it sold in a couple minutes then regret it. Appreciate the feedback, I'll give it a week or so and then look to drop it if it doesn't sell.
well put bud, someone may jump in and buy it, never know your luck.

Added a bonus i remembered I had for anyone i strike a deal with. I bought this at the grounds hoping I could hang it somewhere if the Raiders won, that didn't happen :( so I guess a Roosters fan can enjoy it.

20191214_232824.jpg

Have a Kobe patch card, I’m having trouble getting my pictures to load,

Back
Top Bottom