NRL Select Boxes wanted.....only New Unopened

myknights

Banned User
Real Name
Craig
Wanting to purchase unopened Select NRL Boxes.....only after New Condition still sealed.

Thanks for that info....I've had a few issues with a few sellers (poor quality items and poor packing) just looking for some more I can try.

Thanks for that info....I've had a few issues with a few sellers (poor quality items and poor packing) just looking for some more I can try.

No probs, I doubt you will find ANY of the sellers here to intentionally sell poor quality items. If you are concerned about packaging then ask the sellers for the item you buy to be sent in a box wrapped in bubble wrap. If that arrives damaged then its not the sellers its AUPOST.

Good points I will have to spell out to any buyers i use in the future how to pack items properly.......in nearly 10 years on eBay I have never had a damaged item arrive.

Good points I will have to spell out to any buyers i use in the future how to pack items properly.......in nearly 10 years on eBay I have never had a damaged item arrive.

I had the exact same problem with a non-sport release with Jen. Boxes were perfect out of the case, they were wrapped in bubble wrap, wrapped in cardboard and sent in an express bag, arrived at my place damaged. Not Jen fault but AUPOST. With the latest big bang release I sent everything out for Jen in mailing boxes padded with paper, packing pop corn or bubble wrap (whatever I had spare) and everything has arrived perfect.

I have also seen boxes come out of a factory sealed case with the box a bit how's your father but the cards ok. 99.99999% of the time sellers are not the problem.

I have never had problem with Aust Post............................ I will just have to stay away from that .00001% of sellers

I dont know if they are the same ones but Gold Coast Trading Cards have some boxes on Ebay at the moment. I have only bought loose cards off Glenn but always been excellent quality. Also obriensh that Dave mentioned is at luvmytradingcards.com.au She is the cheapest I have found for Ultra-pro gear.

Back
Top Bottom