SOLD/TRADED NRL Sale Thread - tak35bne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of promo items up for grabs. 2 x 1996 Series 1 Promo Cards from OZCON '96 and autographed at the show by Adam Ritson and Tim Brasher - $25 ono ea delivered

Adam Ritson front.jpg
Adam Ritson rear.jpg
Tim Brasher front.jpg
Tim Brasher rear.jpg

Dave, can I take these if still available?

Cheers

Thank you for the interest in the Broncos 2006 signed set. It has SOLD and the amount of $120 has been donated to a charity that helps wounded Vets. Usually I donate to the Childrens Hospital however this time I donated to a charity closer to home as last week I lost a friend of mine I served with overseas. This friend of mine was a United States Marine I worked closely with for 8 months.......he took his own life leaving behind a wife and 3 girls............Lest we Forget.

Thank you for the interest in the Broncos 2006 signed set. It has SOLD and the amount of $120 has been donated to a charity that helps wounded Vets. Usually I donate to the Childrens Hospital however this time I donated to a charity closer to home as last week I lost a friend of mine I served with overseas. This friend of mine was a United States Marine I worked closely with for 8 months.......he took his own life leaving behind a wife and 3 girls............Lest we Forget.

Lest we forget.

I buried my 98 year old grandfather today. Tremendous man, WW2 veteran, Commando, recipient of the military cross and bar.

Good work donating to a worthy cause Dave, real heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom