NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing a whisper that Justin Poore may be switching clubs mid season........strange as when I look at the teams he has been given a starting position this week and seems to be have been going pretty well, however I'm told its all but done.

They couldn't tell me where to as they didn't know.

Cheers
Ross

okay i take my jennings comments back.

hes startting this week provided he backs up. austin and tighe have been dropped back to windsor LOL! hes found some new ones to pick on.

okay i take my jennings comments back.

hes startting this week provided he backs up. austin and tighe have been dropped back to windsor LOL! hes found some new ones to pick on.

Doesn't Jennings have a one match ban for punching tate last night? Also cant understand why Austin would be dropped, great player he is. Tighe is average though and can go back to windsor lol.

haha i dont mind tighe. id rather tighe than jennings. jennings is completely useless and has been for the last 2 years without pritchard.

Tighe is hopeless. Girds the problem with Penrith is that they keep signing the donkeys that Newcastle let go. I think you guys are stuck with 5 of them at the moment.

Tighe is hopeless. Girds the problem with Penrith is that they keep signing the donkeys that Newcastle let go. I think you guys are stuck with 5 of them at the moment.

they sign has beens and try to resurrect them! so far out of about 30+ they have signed the only successful one would've been amos roberts and that was years and years ago.

He played well last night on the left hand side. could probably slide straight into the left wing spot instead of Williams. I would like the signing with him playing off carney

I'm hearing a whisper that Justin Poore may be switching clubs mid season........strange as when I look at the teams he has been given a starting position this week and seems to be have been going pretty well, however I'm told its all but done.

They couldn't tell me where to as they didn't know.

Cheers
Ross
I have heard it is Souths who have expressed interest in him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom