NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-4-5_20-16-30.png

Cronk is going to be linked to every team in Sydney. I reckon there is a good chance he may even retire.

I agree and think he might just call it a day rather than ever play against the Storm.

He will find plenty of well paid employment on his terms coaching / advising / media etc so why play for anyone else?

Ross

Gees the Knights must be blowing up.

No try to Gagai last night as Mata'Utia was ruled to have 'impeded' a defender.

Same thing tonight for Titans with James pushing into Wighton as he was trying to stop Lawnton.

Inconsistencies are terrible, really going to start costing teams finals spots one day

The way Steve Roach commentates you'd think the Warriors were down by 40 rather than ahead. What is the deal with the hate?

Reynolds and Matulino two solid signings for Wests next year.

What a joke that the Bulldogs are able withdraw from City v Country due to short turnaround. Canberra & St George had the same issue last year and contributed ten players between them I think.

What are thoughts on the Roos?

Merrin, Ferguson and Dugan very lucky on form.

Reynolds might be the grimiest person on field but off field he is one of the nicest players you will meet. He will be a nice signing for the dogs.
As for city vs country issue, it's a disgrace that the dogs are allowed to withdraw when other teams couldn't, I guess it helps that Greenberg is the CEO of nrl.
As for the Roos team would definitely agree on the players you have listed but I would also include Thaiday at the top of that list, he is well passed his prime and is taking a spot that a player more deserving should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom