NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumour had been out there for a while but for the life of me I don't know why they would let such a good player and a quality person off the field go.

It's tough to accept when it's one of your favorites and you invest so much emotion into a club...........

Agree 100%. They don't seem to care about the fans these days - just a business and with the Dragons, they think they have too many back rowers and need some backs, so let go a quality guy on and off the field. I don't understand it at all...

As soon as the Dragons started spruiking they had extended Luciano Leilua's contract I knew the next piece of news would be JT being released.

I understand that he was looking for some long term security and in some ways I'm glad he has found it but in being selfish I still think he should be in the Red V next season..... and to go to Manly of all clubs just makes me dislike them more.

Ross

Still, if you had asked me who Penrith needed to build the side around in the next 5 seasons it would have been Cleary, Moylan and Cartwright and now Penrith only has 1 of them. Ball playing backrowers don't grow on trees. Things are looking up for the Titans.

Still, if you had asked me who Penrith needed to build the side around in the next 5 seasons it would have been Cleary, Moylan and Cartwright and now Penrith only has 1 of them. Ball playing backrowers don't grow on trees. Things are looking up for the Titans.
If you ask me you won lotto lol. 2 kinds of people in this world , assets and liabilities and unfortunately young Bryce has read too much of his own press . Had dramas , can't tackle and as Ross said is eating up a heap of your cap . If his surname wasn't Cartwright he wouldn't be spoken of so highly imo lol.Should of kept Wade Graham hahaha

His off field has been a distraction, that is for sure. I guess Titans are betting on a fresh start and his history with Brennan plus they had some spending money with Hayne off the books. Agreed re: Wade Graham.

The Titans have made some super signings and re signings (Taylor). The sport could really use a successful team on the Gold Coast, particularly as expansion talks ramp up. In my opinion, the thing for the GC will be how quickly all the new players combine. Each player comes from a different background and different coaching styles etc. If the plan is simple I am sure they will gel quickly and be a solid team.

I chuckled with mirth at this NRL Roast post:

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 3.33.27 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom