NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maloney to Penriff on a 3 year deal. I assume this means Moylan will head to the shire?

Hayne and T-Rex back to Parra? If I am the Titans and I don't have to pay any of his 2018 wage I am driving him to the Coolangatta airport! If this occurs it will be interesting to see how he is received by Parra fans. He was a superstar there pre NFL but left lots of fans unhappy and his personality / ego might struggle

Hope he doesn't so Munster and Morgan play together :)

IMG_4139.PNG

Graham 'Changa' Langlands charged with multiple counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16 today. Relates to allegation from the Gold Coast in the early 80's.

I can't see how he will be able to defend himself now that he has dementia.

Graham 'Changa' Langlands charged with multiple counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16 today. Relates to allegation from the Gold Coast in the early 80's.

I can't see how he will be able to defend himself now that he has dementia.
Yeah won't make it to court that one

I thought manly wouldn’t be in the position to sign anyone due to the uncertainty regarding their salary cap position.

Dragons email just said he was released to join a rival club on a long term contract. Did not specify who it was however the Manly rumour has been strong for ages. Aparently Dragons are looking for an outside back to replace Thompson as they have sufficient stocks of back rowers after Leiliua resigned last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom