NRL Predictor Share #3

First post updated with all cards received and all payments received via PayPal and Direct Deposit (at this stage). Direct Deposits could take a few days to come through so I will update it again tomorrow.

Thanks again to Dave for the top work! No problems mate, get it to me when you can.

Cheers

PM sent

Great news guys, I have in my hand all 16 predictors!! They will be packaged up and sent off by the end of this week. Will update again once all done.

Thanks again and good work!

does anyone know if the mini premirship/top tryscorer cards come back numbered # eg like out of 300 or something
there would only be 300 of each predictor
on the basis that there are only 300 of each top prospect each have the same box odds ??
and the 2007 invincibles melbourne premirship set was numbered to #/325
cheers guys

does anyone know if the mini premirship/top tryscorer cards come back numbered # eg like out of 300 or something
there would only be 300 of each predictor
on the basis that there are only 300 of each top prospect each have the same box odds ??
and the 2007 invincibles melbourne premirship set was numbered to #/325
cheers guys

The mini premiership set will be numbered to 300 but the top tryscorer my not have a number ....The past years only the mini premiership set was individually numbered ...

Back
Top Bottom