NRL Predictor Share #3

if Graham is keen to run a 5th predictor share, i;d be more then happy to honour my commitment and place in Knights, Panthers and rabbitohs in the 5th one, so Nathraider gets his team set and so does red torana...

COME ON PEOPLE whos up for a 5th??? ;) ;)

would have to verify with Graham

I Think i already asked for Panthers

I wanted it but i have asked you before and you have said no so i thought u were going to say no again

---------- Post added 17-09-2009 at 03:57 PM ----------

im up for a fith if im allowed in it. i wanted to be in the forth for a pantehrs but was denied and banned then unbanned

I'm cancelling the 4th share.

Not really here to argue with people and can't be assed helping out if people have the same cards in other shares and won't give up a spot in this one to a fellow collector (despite being told BEFORE it was started as that was the whole reason behind the 4th share). Not really sharing now is it ?

I will contact those in the 3rd share and proceed with that.

For those who have predictors they want to enter - If anyone else wants to run a 4th one, go through the proper channels and get it ok'd.

Cheers

my advice is that one of you organise it if graham will allow it

I'm pulling out my Sharks card. I have gone ahead and purchased the rest of the cards I need for the full set to redeem, and thereby need my Sharks card for the set.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to the share members.

Nick

lol dont think they are going to like it congrats with your full set though

any reserves???

cause i might buy one if someones keen , but i not to keen ona Luke Covell Top Tryscorer card :(

I'm pulling out my Sharks card. I have gone ahead and purchased the rest of the cards I need for the full set to redeem, and thereby need my Sharks card for the set.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to the share members.

Nick

Well that just sucks...................poor form...............Graham, I will have a look on Ebay to see if there are any with a buy it now............if so I will buy it, will try to get it delivered straight to you..................will look now.

---------- Post added 23-09-2009 at 10:27 PM ----------

OK, I have a sharks predictor, will pick it up tomorrow and post it to Graham...........back on again.

Well that just sucks...................poor form...............Graham, I will have a look on Ebay to see if there are any with a buy it now............if so I will buy it, will try to get it delivered straight to you..................will look now.

---------- Post added 23-09-2009 at 10:27 PM ----------

OK, I have a sharks predictor, will pick it up tomorrow and post it to Graham...........back on again.

Thanks mate, solid work. You are in for Sharks and we are back on track.

Thanks mate, solid work. You are in for Sharks and we are back on track.

Graham, I was going down to pick up a sharks predictor from redtorana out of one of his complete sets to send to you but he has gone fishin........i won't get it until Friday and will post it that day.

I bought a sharks predictor off ebay to replace the one for redtorana.....many thanks to Warren for helping me out with that predictor............cheers

Back
Top Bottom