NRL Predictor Share #3

Graham.............may I take the Bulldogs spot in the 4th share (for the friends I gave the ryan sig redemption to.........lol) if someone has not already taken it.

MSG sent 0639 h 17 Sep 09

digeze you can have it graham dosent like me anyway, dunno why but u can have it

I will take the Storm, Titans, Cowboys and Tigers for the fourth. Cards are paid for and on their way. This should be very close to finished now, guys!

I don`t think so !!!!

And why not ?

The 4th share will be different in that there if a team collector comes along and has missed out in previous shares, you may be asked to relinquish your spot to them. I am trying to ensure that all team supporters get an opportunity to own the card for the team they support.

So because I don`t have the raiders emblem I don`t follow the raiders ....

Also the thread has been up for 2 weeks and now it is nearly full he decides to come forth ....I don`t think that is right ....

hey guys look i didnt want to start any trouble i was just enquiring if it was possible. I did notice u had cards in other shares redtorana and one of these was a canberra card and i was assuming u were not a raiders supporter and that u had the spot in the
4th share u may have been willing to give it up to me:). And as of last night there was still a few spots not taken
Yes it is late in the share but i will leave it up to u to decide anyway
Anyway sorry if i caused anyone trouble or stress
nathraider

And why not ?

You know I am all about being fair............but how does one determine if one member is more of a supporter than another member. By this rational, if a doggies supporter comes along in the dying minutes of the share I can be required to relinquish the spot I have asked for (to help a friend) just because I am more of a Broncos supporter than a Doggies supporter.............:eek:

If redtorana is required to withdraw from the share based on that argument then I will consider pulling both my cards from this share also........

5. A person joining the Predictor Share must actually have the Predictor when nominating for a vacant spot, or have the Predictor card on the way.

Sorry but if he hasnt even got it or purcahsed it, then whats the point of even arguing.

he said IF he bought one off a member, WOuld he be able too enter it.

That does not constitute owning the card , or even having it on the way for that matter.

Sorry Nathraider.... BUT

In saying that, there is a few weeks left till end of footy season, i am seeing abt getting a few cheap predictor cards off ebay as we speak and possibly entering those... IF there was a 5th predictor share.

4 isnt too far from being filled, and when it does, if Graham is keen to run a 5th predictor share, i;d be more then happy to honour my commitment and place in Knights and cowboys in the 5th one, so Nathraider gets his team set and so does red torana...

COME ON PEOPLE whos up for a 5th??? ;) ;)

would have to verify with Graham

like i said in my last post i dont want to start ww3 and i dont want anyone to miss out especially any real fan!!!!.
I didnt want to cause any trouble!!!
I only asked!! Is that such a crime!!!. Its all good i will withdraw my request
Im sure they will be for sale at a later stage by collectors who are not real fans and people who sell cards for a living:)
nathraider

nah dude, dont give up hahahahaha, we will try for a 5th share and everyone gets there teamsets:woot::woot::woot::woot::D:D:D

5. A person joining the Predictor Share must actually have the Predictor when nominating for a vacant spot, or have the Predictor card on the way.

Sorry but if he hasnt even got it or purcahsed it, then whats the point of even arguing.

he said IF he bought one off a member, WOuld he be able too enter it.

That does not constitute owning the card , or even having it on the way for that matter.

Sorry Nathraider.... BUT

In saying that, there is a few weeks left till end of footy season, i am seeing abt getting a few cheap predictor cards off ebay as we speak and possibly entering those... IF there was a 5th predictor share.

4 isnt too far from being filled, and when it does, if Graham is keen to run a 5th predictor share, i;d be more then happy to honour my commitment and place in Knights, Panthers and rabbitohs in the 5th one, so Nathraider gets his team set and so does red torana...

COME ON PEOPLE whos up for a 5th??? ;) ;)

would have to verify with Graham

to true payney to true:) no point causing trouble like i said i was only asking the question:)

Back
Top Bottom