graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Alright guys, i'm going to run a 3rd NRL predictor share. Thanks to Rickel as i've copied and pasted his share details for this one.

2009 NRL Predictor Share #3

This is the 3rd & 4th (and possibly final) group predictor shares for 2009 NRL. If you have a 2009 NRL predictor card and you are not planning on collecting the full set of 16 cards then this is your chance to still score the bonus, limited edition Top Tryscorer card, and potentially the Mini-Premiership card set issued by Select, for your predictor card.

This Predictor Card Share invites ANYONE who has one of this years 2009 NRL Classics Predictor cards to join the Predictor share and add their Predictor(s) to complete a full set of 16 cards that can be redeemed at Select.

The participants in the share will get their Predictor card(s) back with the redeemed Top Tryscorer Card for that Predictor(s) without having to collect all 16 Predictor cards.

If all 16 spots cannot be filled then the Predictor share can easily be abandoned and we all will have lost nothing.

I will post regular updates on the status of the Predictor share.

This is how it will work:

1. There will be 16 spots available to enter, 1 spot for each team
2. Spots will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
3. Once someone has taken a spot for a particular team then no-one else can enter with that Team Predictor.
4. A person can enter as many times as they like, as long as they have a different Predictor card for each spot.
5. A person joining the Predictor Share must actually have the Predictor when nominating for a vacant spot, or have the Predictor card on the way.
6. When all 16 spots are filled and confirmed, all members of the Predictor Share will be required to send their Predictor(s) in to me PLUS $5.00 per person to cover materials, postage and return registered post costs.
7. When all 16 predictor cards have been received I will take responsibility for sending the Predictors into Select to be redeemed.
8. After cards have been returned from Select the Predictor card(s) and its matching Top Tryscorer card(s) will be returned to its owner by registered post.
9. The person with the Predictor card of the team that wins the Premiership will not only get the matching Top Tryscorer card for that Predictor but will also get the Mini Premiership Cards that are also issued upon Redemption.
10. If you nominate a card(s) for a spot please make sure you intend to honour your commitment to the Predictor share and the other members of the share.

The spots allocated for this predictor card #3 share are:

1. Broncos.......... tak35bne PAID & RECEIVED
2. Bulldogs ........ redtorana PAID & RECEIVED
3. Canberra ........ Victor The Viking PAID & RECEIVED
4. Sharks............ tak35bne PAID & RECEIVED
5. Titans ............ aprec8 PAID & RECEIVED
6. Sea Eagles...... Kelza PAID & RECEIVED
7. Storm ............ redtorana PAID & RECEIVED
8. Knights.......... aprec8 PAID & RECEIVED
9. Cowboys ........ FootyStars PAID & RECEIVED
10. Eels ..............Graham PAID & RECEIVED
11. Panthers........ BrplatPAID & RECEIVED
12. Dragons ........ Kelza PAID & RECEIVED
13. Rabbitohs....... Coolidgee PAID & RECEIVED
14. Roosters ....... Rusty Nail PAID & RECEIVED
15. Warriors........ Rusty Nail PAID & RECEIVED
16. Tigers ........... aprec8 PAID & RECEIVED

4th share has been cancelled. See this post http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/football-chat/58648-nrl-predictor-share-3-a-7.html#post554797

NOTE:
Please be rest assured that all cards sent to me will be handled and packaged with the respect and care that your cards deserve so that they will be returned to you in the same condition they were sent.
I have been given permission to run this Predictor Share by OCT Admin ie me :)

re: NRL Predictor Share #3 & #4

does anyone know if they punch a hole in the predictor upon redemption??
i think they need to come up with a new redemption system like a barcode scan or something so the cards stay mint ?? any thoughts

does anyone know if they punch a hole in the predictor upon redemption??
i think they need to come up with a new redemption system like a barcode scan or something so the cards stay mint ?? any thoughts

Yes they do punch a hole in the card...they should work out another system though :(
Brplat

Awesome Graham, thanks for running a 3rd share.

With the interest the shares were generating from the members I was considering running another one but I didn't want to commit to one until I had all of the cards in from the second share. (Kelza and Cooligee is lucky you ran one because I have a Dragons and a Rabbitohs predictor, maybe a fourth share :lol: :lol:)

And I see that the 3rd share is filling rapidly so I have no doubt it will be a success too. This site really is great.

Well done guys.

awesome graham, thanks for running a 3rd share.

With the interest the shares were generating from the members i was considering running another one but i didn't want to commit to one until i had all of the cards in from the second share. (kelza and cooligee is lucky you ran one because i have a dragons and a rabbitohs predictor, maybe a fourth share :lol: :lol:)

and i see that the 3rd share is filling rapidly so i have no doubt it will be a success too. This site really is great.

Well done guys.

i have 13 of the 16 predictors and would be interested in putting them all in ....i am only short tigers , dragons , cowboys ....is this possible under the proper channels of cause ....

I understand perfectally if this is too much to ask ....

Warren

---------- Post added 09-09-2009 at 08:12 PM ----------

thanks guys, over half way there. Only 7 spots remain!

i am good for the bulldogs and storm .....

It really is meant as an opportunity for everyone with 1 or 2 to get a chance to put in a share and get the top try scorer card. Don't know if you would really benefit from going into a group share - wouldnt you be better off getting all of them and redeeming them all so you have the whole set ? :)

It really is meant as an opportunity for everyone with 1 or 2 to get a chance to put in a share and get the top try scorer card. Don't know if you would really benefit from going into a group share - wouldnt you be better off getting all of them and redeeming them all so you have the whole set ? :)

I understand what you are saying ...I didn`t say it to offend anyone ....

It was only a suggestion and understand as stated if it wasn`t allowed ...

I am still happy to add the BULLDOGS AND STORM to the 3rd share if possible ...

Warren

I understand what you are saying ...I didn`t say it to offend anyone ....

Didn't take it that way mate - it's all good. Worth a try :)

I am still happy to add the BULLDOGS AND STORM to the 3rd share if possible ...

You are in.

First post updated. Only Sharks, Titans, Cowboys & Tigers remain!

Didn't take it that way mate - it's all good. Worth a try :)

You are in.

First post updated. Only Sharks, Titans, Cowboys & Tigers remain!

I am good with what you have said ...No offence taken ...I joined to help people as I am a small business and intend only to do the right things by others ...I have allready made a group of people happy in a short time I have been a member ...:thumbsup::thumbsup::):)

Back
Top Bottom