NRL Powerplay illustrated fan card promo

Got an email saying to pick your favorite player from the team you are representing. That player will then be incorporated into the card standing next to you.

Who did you choose from your team? My son will be appearing with Will Zillman.

Got an email saying to pick your favorite player from the team you are representing. That player will then be incorporated into the card standing next to you.

Who did you choose from your team? My son will be appearing with Will Zillman.

I sent an email asking if it had to be in the 2015 team. As obviously, Tariq will be a Knights player next year. If they say no. Thurston it is!

I got my draft photo through in an email and I see that Dan got his as well for the Parra card. Is anyone out there happy with the drafts. My illustration is a little out of proportion but that is apparently how they are all being done.

Im not sure if I can give any secrets away yet so I will hold of on posting up a picture just yet.

I got my draft photo through in an email and I see that Dan got his as well for the Parra card. Is anyone out there happy with the drafts. My illustration is a little out of proportion but that is apparently how they are all being done.

Im not sure if I can give any secrets away yet so I will hold of on posting up a picture just yet.

I agree about the proportion. but minus that my daughter is happy :)

Oh My God i just saw mine, they are horrible!
It looks nothing like me for starters and it makes Michael Gordon look like a pedo.
I hope these aren't the finished ones. Should i complain? They'll probably just withdraw it if i do that

Oh My God i just saw mine, they are horrible!
It looks nothing like me for starters and it makes Michael Gordon look like a pedo.
I hope these aren't the finished ones. Should i complain? They'll probably just withdraw it if i do that

If you're not happy you should probably mention it, before they mass produce it! I like mine. The pic of me was pretty good. My lips don't look that good in real life.. ;) and Thurstons sketch was excellent. The small size of the fans are a little weird, but understandable. The only person who wants my card with thurston and I on it, is my dad! Its kinda like the cheerleader card in the sunday mail 2004, do you add it to the collection? Or not? The plus side of these cards are a player being in the pic... That way collectors will probably collect them as well.

M.

My boy Noah's is pretty cool . The resemblance grows on you after you look at it for a while. With your name on it it will be very cool and more recognisable. He's very happy even though his first choice was Brett Morris and he had to change last minute

Back
Top Bottom