NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

Didn't make a trade this week, figured I had to back off a bit and had a solid enough 17 and they're all still making cash.
Turns out so far I have six players that have scored less than my lowest bench player. :rofl:

:(

Seems Legit.

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 2.18.02 pm.png

What a Week. Incredible Scenes

A Draw 2 Weeks ago and now this....

Now that my absolute career worst performance is behind me, I'm back trading and hungry for redemption.
I've seemingly got my Captain issues under control, now I've just got to put the players that score the most points in my 17.
Sounds pretty straight forward. :whistle:

Finally got my first win! It was painful watching my lead slip away towards the end of the last game when the only 2 players i didn't want to score both get themselves a try... typical haha. Held on by 2 points in the end. Glad to get off the mark tho, def my worse start in this comp to date.

Widdop last week.
Roberts this week

Trades keep getting better and better.
Who do i want to put the mock on for next week

I give up!

Trade in a player, he scores less than a third of his average.

Change skippers, he has the lowest score of his SC career!!

I wasn't confident lining up against you as you had some strong PODs; Crichton / Lolo as Capt / James / Rapa and Papa but as you said Lolo surprisingly stunk it up tonight and Crichton seemed to loose his minutes and boy were Souths terrible tonight.

Cheers
Ross

By comparison most of your players exceeded their projected score comfortably.

I have had a bad run, seem to have played all the front runners back to back.

I am undefeated in another come, shows how strong this one is.

H2H definitely throws up some interesting match ups at times, you can win on a poor week for your team or score almost the highest for the league and suffer a loss.

@ILikeMyMashedPotatoes is another struggling a bit on the ladder with a solid team where with different weekly match ups could be leading the comp.

Cheers
Ross

experiencing the full emotions of supercoach this weekend.

Thursdays POD's all making their projected scores :)
Not trading out Uate and leaving him in the 17 :kick:
J Wallace gone HIA on 23 :(
BJ scoring 16 :crazy::(:mad:
Teddy getting a try turned down from Gals soccer style flop & sook :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Teddy gone HIA on 16 :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel your pain with Wallace and BJ. Wallace was banging out the usual base stats and set for another good number, but BJ what is going on?

Teddy might be a good buy, not only for the Roosters but for The Penetrators as well in a couple of weeks with a 16 in his rolling average, Just about a straight swap from Ponga.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom