NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

I was lucky with Kaufusi, and also lucky that BJ didn't pass to Rapana for any tries this week.

The way the updates have been going I'm still not fully confident of the win

I panicked and dropped Kaufusi out of my 17 to cover Peaked Too Early aka Chris' as he had Moga in and I thought he might go large against a weakened Titans side luckily it only cost me 101 points :rolleyes:.

Like a lot of coaches put the C on Milford, whilst he didn't go huge I was happy he didn't reproduce one of his 15 point games as well.

Ross

Last edited:
I have to say I don't really pay attention to the overall but try and focus on the H2H.

Despite racking up some good scores I am fast becoming the Knights of our league with a 1:3 record!!

I was lucky with Kaufusi, and also lucky that BJ didn't pass to Rapana for any tries this week.

The way the updates have been going I'm still not fully confident of the win

I was happy for Leilua to clean up SC wise as long as Canberra got the win. No LB or anything significant stat wise for Rapana but still managed 60 +, freak!!

Just got back from the looooooong weekend. Lucky I was able to get the W against a lowish scoring opponent with my own so-so effort. Got a decent return from the C at least but I missed all the late mail and got hammered by the AE.
No more weekends away for me any time soon so now it's time to knuckle down and plan for the bye rounds.

:confused:

Just got back from the looooooong weekend. Lucky I was able to get the W against a lowish scoring opponent with my own so-so effort. Got a decent return from the C at least but I missed all the late mail and got hammered by the AE.
No more weekends away for me any time soon so now it's time to knuckle down and plan for the bye rounds.

:confused:
Now only have to watch out for drink trading. :lol:

Cheers
Ross

Having trouble deciding if there are any trades worth making not that my sides settled I just cant do the trade ins I want with the cows I have at the moment. That should probably be a sign that I shouldn't trade but I have any itchy finger.

Cheers
Ross

I moved on Whare earlier. Norman is killing me and I've got an injured Thurston. Considered moving one or both of them but don't really like any of the options long term, maybe C Walker maybe. Norman I hope will be useful during the byes and if I trade Thurston I'll only want him back at some stage.

Ross

I didn't really want to offload Norman but he has had 4 really ordinary weeks in a row. He is very capable of big points but I changed to Milf and already had SJ. I am still deciding who my other long term half will be.

i got rid of norman. he has killed me a few weeks in a row. went with widdop. probably stupid, but hes usually good to carry through origin. plus he kicks goals

Bryce cartwright is that frigin useless in defence, if i had of known he was playing i wouldve held onto norman

Edit: here we go normans already scored as a result of cartwight. Hhaha bot the try i was anticipating but they're the same. Freak with the ball and the biggest liability ever in the defensive linE

Last edited:
Funny game old supercoach. i too wish i had of paid more attention to Harawira was playing.

ill be choosing my captain based upon a player which is playing on the same side as the field as bryce cartwright from here on out. Looks like the milf will get the C from me next week. might have to even bring in james roberts just for the occasion.

Back
Top Bottom