NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

For the first bye round, what is the average players that other squads can field?

I am sitting at 8-9, will try for a couple more next week

I have 14 bodies who's teams are not on byes for Rnd 12 but then realistically there's 4 or 5 of them that aren't likely to play. Renning / Talakai / Gubb / Norman and then does Milford make QLD.

I should be able to field a full 17 for Round 12 without binge trading. That said, I'm not so confident about Round 15 and beyond.

Seriously don't worry about Rnd 15 your up against a nuffy who can only field 7.

This goes back to what I was saying earlier and what you also said I'm not going to bust up a team of keepers and waste a lot of trades for the byes I think there comes a point where you may just have to take a loss. We are in a H2H comp not playing for overall.

Cheers
Ross

Last edited:
If there is a little padlock symbol next to the player's name, he's locked out. If you had a bench player who was not playing and who's team had not played, and the lockout time for that game had not arrived, you could swap him in for another player who's team had not played and then put the C on the bench guy.

Another one that's going to be close!

IMG_0751.PNG

You left a bit on the bench as well.

You've got to be sure with the loophole as well as often you end up worse off not better as you get stuck with your auto emergency and in your case that would've been 20 points, well played though you are on a roll now.

You left a bit on the bench as well.

You've got to be sure with the loophole as well as often you end up worse off not better as you get stuck with your auto emergency and in your case that would've been 20 points, well played though you are on a roll now.

Yeah makes sense, 4 players on the bench over 50 and one 89, Ouch!

Anyone else trade in N Brown this week for a mighty 12 points and an injury?

I was tossing up between him or Croker and went with Croker this week with the plan for Brown next week

Anyone else trade in N Brown this week for a mighty 12 points and an injury?
2 weeks in a row of starting well from the thurs/fri games only for it to come undone on sat/sun. Yep i did. Likely to cost me 2 or 3 league wins this week and now throws out the plan for next weeks trades also. On the bright side finally a better score out of Leilua this week.

so I'm currently looking at making 2 trades for this week which will give me 14 now that Milf has been picked. the question I have is do I use the other 2 trades for this weeks games or look at the future and bring in keepers that I was looking at bringing in next week

so I'm currently looking at making 2 trades for this week which will give me 14 now that Milf has been picked. the question I have is do I use the other 2 trades for this weeks games or look at the future and bring in keepers that I was looking at bringing in next week
Being on top of the League I would say having trades at the end of the year will be something you wont regret.

2 weeks in a row of starting well from the thurs/fri games only for it to come undone on sat/sun. Yep i did. Likely to cost me 2 or 3 league wins this week and now throws out the plan for next weeks trades also. On the bright side finally a better score out of Leilua this week.

Glad I'm not the only one who's planning has gone to sh^t oh and I dumped Leilua also so could have almost guaranteed you he would get a decent score.

Luke the Dragons I hope with a depleted squad I dont slide down too far and can jag a win or two whilst the bye carnage goes on.

I haven't planned for the bye well at all, I have 8 players this week! May as well write it off
Don't worry too much Troy, I've planned meticulously for the bye rounds only to have my plans turn to poo with injuries. I've planned so well that even if I field a full side this week I'm no good thing to get the W.
I've pretty much been replacing dead wood with............ well, more dead wood!!

Don't worry too much Troy, I've planned meticulously for the bye rounds only to have my plans turn to poo with injuries. I've planned so well that even if I field a full side this week I'm no good thing to get the W.
I've pretty much been replacing dead wood with............ well, more dead wood!!

That does make me feel a bit better :thumbsup:
It does seem like it's not worth trying to cover for every bye round unless your going for Overall?

Back
Top Bottom