NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

I would have loved to have had a video the other night when both Alex Glen and Moga bombed tries set up by Milford, now there was rant at a TV..........

Oh yes, he was my captain too so i felt that pain. He did me a huge favour going the blind on 80 minutes and putting gillet over though

I had him with the C as well and yep wasn't looking like a great Captain choice until then. Could have been 120

Back to the weekly grind.

Weighing up the bye strategy v holding trades for end of the year. It's a puzzle.

Ross

What's going on with Sammy Burgess? How many of you have him, considering dropping him to make some money but is he worth keeping for byes?

How much do byes Matter H2H as well?

What's going on with Sammy Burgess? How many of you have him, considering dropping him to make some money but is he worth keeping for byes?

How much do byes Matter H2H as well?
Sam Burgess is a player that when Supercoach opens in February you pick him first and he stays in your side until they take the site down after the GF then repeat the above every year.

Byes can be crucial in H2H, the reason is two fold:

1) If your planning is better than your opponents planning in the big 3 bye rounds 12 / 15 / 18 you win...simple. It is often a chance to make ground and head north up the ladder if planned well.

2) You need to limit / save trades as you get extra trades in those 3 big bye rounds (4 rather than 2) and if you burn them all you end up not having enough left at the end of the year to replace injured / suspended players.

Talking earlier of TV rants did anyone else sell Hess this week and then suffer the SuperCoach red mist as he scored a double?????

Good Luck
Ross

Sam Burgess is a player that when Supercoach opens in February you pick him first and he stays in your side until they take the site down after the GF then repeat the above every year.

1) If your planning is better than your opponents planning in the big 3 bye rounds 12 / 15 / 18 you win...simple. It is often a chance to make ground and head north up the ladder if planned well.

2) You need to limit / save trades as you get extra trades in those 3 big bye rounds (4 rather than 2) and if you burn them all you end up not having enough left at the end of the year to replace injured / suspended players.

Talking earlier of TV rants did anyone else sell Hess this week and then suffer the SuperCoach red mist as he scored a double?????

Good Luck
Ross

Thanks Ross,

Obviously I'm a rookie but that helps!

I thought Burgess was a keeper but he hadn't been himself lately. He does have good bye coverage though.
I just can't work out who to down grade

Good Luck
Ross

That Hess word is dirt in my mind...

I am 6-0 in one league, 4-2 in another and 1-5 in this one.

I am in the top 6% of the overall SC comp but since this league started I have been shaked and baked, motorboated, wooden spooned and penetrated to name a few.

Just when I think I am geeting the hang of this game I fail terribly!

That Hess word is dirt in my mind...

I am 6-0 in one league, 4-2 in another and 1-5 in this one.

I am in the top 6% of the overall SC comp but since this league started I have been shaked and baked, motorboated, wooden spooned and penetrated to name a few.

Just when I think I am geeting the hang of this game I fail terribly!

Don't panic Brendan, you haven't played the Berries yet. I'm giving the two points away free every week lately.
And I'm finding is very frustrating working towards the first bye round since most of those teams playing in round 12 are struggling. Some more than others. :cry:

ive had a one point loss a three point loss and a draw. so it happens to all off us, which is what makes it so much fun.

Thanks Ross,

Obviously I'm a rookie but that helps!

I thought Burgess was a keeper but he hadn't been himself lately. He does have good bye coverage though.
I just can't work out who to down grade

Happy to help anywhere I can.

A measly 128 from Surgess pre-updates...... it was overdue but that's why we all have Surgess.

I toyed with the idea of using him as a potential VC loophole during the week but my opponent had his Captain as Gallen so I put the VC on him to cover Gallen just in case he went large.

This is why we love SC its so easy in hindsight.

Ross

Happy to help anywhere I can.

A measly 128 from Surgess pre-updates...... it was overdue but that's why we all have Surgess.

I toyed with the idea of using him as a potential VC loophole during the week but my opponent had his Captain as Gallen so I put the VC on him to cover Gallen just in case he went large.

This is why we love SC its so easy in hindsight.

Ross

I think i was your opponent this week!

Back
Top Bottom