NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

oh man... brutal weekend
Brutal indeed........

I'm getting splinters from my slide down the ladder

I was very happy with this week. Avoided the origin carnage and injuries. Had JDB suspended but with a few other players getting an unexpected run i had 18 players still and left the right one out of my team. A few below par scores and a poor capt choice but it didn't matter. A win against the competition leader, moving up 3 spots on the ladder and currently the top scorer of the week in out league. I would certainly like more weeks like this please!

Speaking of 17......that's more than Tohu Harris scored for me, he's been awful for a couple of weeks in a row and is costing me big time, wish I had played Scott instead.

My slide continues..........

I held back to save some trades and not simply chase a win for this weekend as Scott aka Shake and Bake had an awesome team and traded in hard for this round so I have focused more on my long term strategy. Interestingly I probably still would have won any other H2H this week. This has been a curse for me as well lately hitting teams who scores large and if only the draw had been more favorable........

Hopefully I can find some form before I'm playing in the bottom half of the comps finals...

Cheers
Ross

Feel your pain Ross and I am not even in the top 8!

Burnt a couple of trades and then realized I was going to get flogged in the H2H but couldn't reverse. To add insult to injury one I traded in hoping for a quick earn didn't play!!
I must have a traded in the same player. Anyway he maybe playing the rest of the season

I must have a traded in the same player. Anyway he maybe playing the rest of the season

Was Scott injured or did they pick Young Tonumaipea ahead of him? He might not get a lot of game time when Chalmers is also back I hope he gets at least 1 more games for the CA$H.....

My slide continues..........

I held back to save some trades and not simply chase a win for this weekend as Scott aka Shake and Bake had an awesome team and traded in hard for this round so I have focused more on my long term strategy. Interestingly I probably still would have won any other H2H this week. This has been a curse for me as well lately hitting teams who scores large and if only the draw had been more favorable........

Hopefully I can find some form before I'm playing in the bottom half of the comps finals...

Cheers
Ross

I've managed to plan well this year for the byes which is helping me move up the ladder as I had a terrible start to the year and sat down near the bottom. Still have plenty of trades left so hopefully I can keep on climbing the ladder.

I've managed to plan well this year for the byes which is helping me move up the ladder as I had a terrible start to the year and sat down near the bottom. Still have plenty of trades left so hopefully I can keep on climbing the ladder.

I think an 1100 will not only help you climb our ladder but should see you rocket up the overall as well.

If Scott had played and Bromwich didn't as was rumored I probably would have pulled the trigger on a couple more trades.....it may have been close.

Cheers
Ross

Ironically my Supercoach form reflects my team, the Raiders!!
It is funny, well not ha ha funny but funny strange as The Penetrators mirrors the Dragons almost identically as well, started the season on fire and then the slide and now hoping to hang on for a spot in the semis with a couple of late season wins.

Back
Top Bottom