NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

Yep the byes will be a balancing act.

Hey Muz any tips on who you are bringing in so I can avoid them?

Yep the byes will be a balancing act.

Hey Muz any tips on who you are bringing in so I can avoid them?

:rofl: Highly amusing Ross.

It's time to go back to my time honoured system.
I'll let you know after six cans on Friday arvo because beer trading is back. ;)

I hate byes, injuries, non playing nuffies, captain loopholes and bad performance.....I'm sure I've forgotten something but I hate that too.

a try and a line break worth 130 these days?

IMG_7456.PNG

Hey Ross, would have been good to play against each either with out byes. still should be pretty close

Yeah Adam we have had tight battles for years in Fantasy as well, I was going to bring in Taumalolo and Captain him as you did but went JDB for something a bit different and I think I am going to regret that move now, should still be close if Lolo doesn't keep getting to many more unicorn points.

Fingers crossed James Graham isn't out.

Good luck

Ross

Hey Ross, would have been good to play against each either with out byes. still should be pretty close

10 points or so in it pre updates and Sunday is:

J Turbo / Mez and J Graham for me v Whitehead / BJ and Elliott for you.

What's the odds on BJ smashing his 5 round average of 28? I hope its not this weekend.

Cheers
Ross

10 points or so in it pre updates and Sunday is:

J Turbo / Mez and J Graham for me v Whitehead / BJ and Elliott for you.

What's the odds on BJ smashing his 5 round average of 28? I hope its not this weekend.

Cheers
Ross

shame JGraham is out, would have been close

I trade out two players that combined to score 150+ for a "keeper" that scores 40 and a bench cow.
Also have a couple of big scorers on the bench while at the same time having several sub 20's in the 17.
Not to mention my captain's curse looks to have returned.
Why do I torture myself like this. :cry: :mad: :confused: :sick: etc etc.

Last edited:
I trade out two players that combined to score 150+ for a "keeper" that scores 40 and a bench cow.
Also have a couple of big scorers on the bench while at the same time having several sub 20's in the 17.
Not to mention my captain's curse looks to have returned.
Why do I torture myself like this. :cry: :mad: :confused: :sick: etc etc.

There's 13/20 of us who had Edwards (100) on the bench but only one SuperCoach and I use the word "Super" loosely who also had a player on his pine that smashed out an even higher score plus another three benched players who who went 50+ and that SuperCoach also managed to pick a Captain from a smorgasbord of choices that went sub 50 so your not alone in your pain....:thumbsup:

Good news is we go h2h next weekend in the annual "Blunder Bowl" to see who can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Cheers
Ross

There's 13/20 of us who had Edwards (100) on the bench but only one SuperCoach and I use the word "Super" loosely who also had a player on his pine that smashed out an even higher score plus another three benched players who who went 50+ and that SuperCoach also managed to pick a Captain from a smorgasbord of choices that went sub 50 so your not alone in your pain....:thumbsup:

Good news is we go h2h next weekend in the annual "Blunder Bowl" to see who can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Cheers
Ross
I don't have it in me to check the other scores much these days (bit like the Doggies - LOI).
I certainly hope you'll be a few short next week Ross, I can't afford four trades and I can't imagine many of my splinter-arsed rabble getting the job done. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom