NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

Oh sh^t, I take it all back sell Surgess and Captain Whare.......

I think you maybe about to hand me my first loss for the season.....

Ross

Hahaha yeah, it could go down to the wire, broncos v manly will probably decide it.
Was looking to downgrade to Morgan Boyle this week but decided to save the trade, regretting that now

Hahaha yeah, it could go down to the wire, broncos v manly will probably decide it.
Was looking to downgrade to Morgan Boyle this week but decided to save the trade, regretting that now

One unique player each left and your 40 ahead. I need Cotric to outscore J Manu by 40......not likely unless he goes huge against the Knights and scores a hatrick.

That's the beauty of it, pretty much anyone can win on the day.

Great win by the Titans tonight, it was a crazy day of footy, I ended up 0 from 3 for my tips and in each game I thought I had it right at some point. Warriors look home after 20 minutes / Storm had it won and Manly looked the goods after 10 minutes.

That's the beauty of it, pretty much anyone can win on the day.

Great win by the Titans tonight, it was a crazy day of footy, I ended up 0 from 3 for my tips and in each game I thought I had it right at some point. Warriors look home after 20 minutes / Storm had it won and Manly looked the goods after 10 minutes.

It's so good to see them get up against the heavyweights.

How's these scores @hobo
IMG_0707.PNG

Cotric didn't get the hat trick I was after but a double, now with the Roosters flogging the Eels J Manu has had to do anything, I think you need 33 2nd half points from him.....could be close.

How bad does D Walkers 14 look!!!!

owwww the manu try. big in the scheme of things for you two!

prediction: updates will ruin one of you.

haha the try assist at the end. spewing ross.

Last edited:
Thought I was going to pinch a win but the last 5 minutes was a killer, Manu was on about 15 then Ferguson cant catch and drops the ball bacl to Manu, tackle bust, line break try. That made it close then a last touch or try assist right at the end sunk any hope.

Oh well back to the drawing board or the loss we had to have or something like that.

Cheers
Ross

BJ Leilua he has been doing nothing for weeks, not sure I can continue to suffer his roller coaster Supercoach scores.

Norman I had kept for the byes I wonder how bad his injury is?

Brad Arthur indicated early diagnosis is a grade 2 MCL sprain for Corey Norman. Could be a 2-4 week recovery

Team destroyed for he byes: Smith / Thurston / Jurbo / Origin + Wallace / Milford / Walker / Merrin Origin possibilities + Norman / Turbo long term injured + Talakia / Rennings / Ponga / Gubb not in squads.

Tough decisions to be made, do you throw the big bye rounds to save trades and keep the integrity of your team or rage trade??????

Good luck
Ross

Another Raiders back?

At least Turbo wont loose any cash. I've got a few that are bleeding cash at the moment and need to decide if to hold a wait for them to come good or move on. Yes I'm looking at you BJ Joey Joseph Leilua..........

Like everyone, I've been trying to trade in players from teams with the best bye schedules over the past few weeks but for every one I've brought in, another goes down.

There really aren't that many "keepers" available from the 8 teams playing in Round 12 that aren't playing SOO either, so it's pointless bringing in mid range plodders just to put a full team on the field. A recipe for disaster later in the season.

:confused:

For the first bye round, what is the average players that other squads can field?

I am sitting at 8-9, will try for a couple more next week
I should be able to field a full 17 for Round 12 without binge trading. That said, I'm not so confident about Round 15 and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom