NRL Modern Legends Commission (Scan Heavy)

ooneil

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Owen
Another card commission, this time i decided to have a set of modern legends - one player for each team.

The artist was Stephen Burkett. You can check out some more of his work here - www.stephenburkett.squarespace.com

Im very happy with how they come out. The cards design was made custom and has a old school Scanlens look.

Enjoy!

andrew johns.jpg
ben hornby.jpg
benji marshall.jpg
cameron smith.jpg
darren lockyer.jpg
greg inglis.jpg
johnathan thurston.jpg
mat rogers.jpg
michael ennis.jpg
michael gordon.jpg
nathan hindmarsh.jpg
paul gallen.jpg
sonny bill williams.jpg
steve menzies.jpg
steve price.jpg
terry campese.jpg

those are sick. threee guesses which ones my favourite. i might actually have to get this blokes details of you, can you pm me ahaha might get some of my own done.

those are sick. threee guesses which ones my favourite. i might actually have to get this blokes details of you, can you pm me ahaha might get some of my own done.

Haha - I thought you would like that one mate. I think the Gordon turned out the best.

His details are in the first post. Just contact him via his website. Real nice guy and is happy to sketch whatever and however you want it done.

Hello Everyone, My name is Stephen Burkett, and I am the artist who created the sketch cards that you see above. Ooneil commissioned me to create these cards. I have created sketch cards also for Brplat. If you would like to check out more of my work, please go to my website, http://stephenburkett.squarespace.com. You can see many examples of my work, and get pricing for various commissions. I am happy to send my artwork internationally, and would love to create some more NRL artwork for anyone that will ask. Ooneil and I have a special project coming up that maybe he will elaborate on in the coming weeks! Please check out my artwork and if you would like to commission me for any type of artwork, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I hope to work with some of you in the future. Thank you very much guys! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom