NRL Micro Figures 2017?

Rocket1908

some guy who likes the rabbitohs
Real Name
Rocket
eBay User
-----------------------------------
Does anyone know if the Micro Figures will continue this year?

I messaged Coles about it and also sent an email to TPF, but I haven't received a response yet. If I get one I will post it in the thread.

If the micro figures are back, it seems like the gold figures will probably be 300 games Minichiello, Watmough, Smith, Parker, and maybe Cronk. I'm not sure about Cronk because he's already had a gold and has been available in every set released so far.

As for the regular rares, what do you think this year's subset might be? I wouldn't mind figures of players who retired from either the past season or over the past few years (whether that would be distributed based on team or not probably depends on the set size but chances are some teams would double-up)

Any ideas as to who would be in this year's set(s)?

Feel free to discuss, and contribute any information you have on the return of the series and content of the series

I have confirmation there will not be any micro figures this year. Disappointed

Screenshot_2017-02-07-18-25-59.png

That sucks was really enjoying getting the eels ones having only completed them fully recently

LMAO. thought they were good for the younger kids, but all the players looked the same?????????????????? only thing distingusihing was skin colour and the occasional beard.

LMAO. thought they were good for the younger kids, but all the players looked the same?????????????????? only thing distingusihing was skin colour and the occasional beard.

We are grown men who still drool over cardboard, I think it is safe to say we are all very big kids at heart!!

Most people have hobbies of one sort or another that revolve around collecting. My previous neighbor was in his 70's and still collected stamps and coins. My new neighbor also in his 70's is a rail model enthusiast / collect who paid over 10k to relocate and restore a 52ft carriage to house his collection

I got the same reply back from the manufacturer about afl figures. I message coles weeks ago and got a reply back. They said they will later in the year. Looks like they are going with another manufacturer. Not sure if it'll be the same for nrl...

The response i received from Coles made it look like neither range was being produced so maybe there's been a few complaints or something and they contracted a new manufacturer to try and get them done last-minute?

In my Coles reply they stated they would "make sure my interest is passed onto the Merch Team so they're aware". This means they might have got quite a few people asking about Micro Figures to the point where they realised there was enough interest?

I'd say we'll get the set around June if it's coming for both AFL and NRL again.

Back
Top Bottom