NRL: Has supercoach gold ruined the competition???

mischap123

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mischa
eBay User
mischap123
Maybe I'm posing this question too early in the season BUT....
I have always done pretty well in this but in 2011 my team is struggling and I haven't subscribed to "gold". Admittedly I have taken a little more risk in my selections this year and been conservative in trades (only 4 used in 8 rounds) but there are HEAPS and HEAPS of massive scores out there.
I reckon that with ppl subscribing and tips being made for them, it has taken a lot of the competition away. Does anyone else feel the same way or am I being a B!tch and sore loser just having a whinge:mad::mad::mad:?

I have not subscibed to it, im in 4 Leagues with different teams, 1 of the leagues im leading undefeated, the rest im middle table or above...what benefits do you get from it, haven't even tried the free trial yet??

I too haven't trialled it. I guess one more thing I have to ask is how strong are the leagues you are in? I'm in 3 leagues, the weakest is coming 2000th(top 25%) but the strongest is coming 120th (top 1%)

chris in the oct league is too good that is all ahaha.

i dont know what it is so i cant really comment but no i dont use it.

Well it appears that no one in the OCT comp yet has used it as I'm in the same boat. I have a formulea that calculates player break evens and price rises and enjoy doing the stats and research myself rather than being fed data with a golden spoon, otherwise I couldn't really call it my team could I? I don't think it is ruining it but it would certainly be increasing the overall average as people use it and learn the dynamics of a good team.

nb: I'm also in a league that is coming 8th of 9241 with a league average of 1039, as this isn't my primary comp I'm not trading to win it but I am well in the top 8 at the moment but that may well change, although most of the punters seem keen on winning the overall comp so I might be lucky towards the end as I keep trades up my sleeves.

Ross

i haven't used it yet but I watch nearly every game and should get a job doing stats or sharing information lol. I think it'd be better beating someone who has used it. Is the trial worth having a look at? Girds thanks for your kind words but after beating me and the other undefeated fellow are the ones to watch. I think I have a full team in play for round 9 this week. The only problem is there's a fair few rubbish players. I found in fox sports fantasy last couple of years other teams were beating me with only 9 players in action because they were all quality rather than my 17 duds. Bring on the weekend.

guys there a blog sites where people give the same stats as supercoach gold. I've been using them for a couple of years. the only important stat is the breakeven of each player every week. this tells you if you are gonna make or lose money. I'm currently 1,970th after a slow start to the season. Would be up there near the top if i wasnt in LA watch Kobe and the lakers win in triple OT back in March! :D

guys there a blog sites where people give the same stats as supercoach gold. I've been using them for a couple of years. the only important stat is the breakeven of each player every week. this tells you if you are gonna make or lose money. I'm currently 1,970th after a slow start to the season. Would be up there near the top if i wasnt in LA watch Kobe and the lakers win in triple OT back in March! :D

Can you post up a link to check it out?

Back
Top Bottom