NRL custom card design

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys, Did these up as i had some spare time. What do you think? havent done customs in ages so i thought i would give it another crack
Moylan front demo.jpg
Moylan back  demo.jpg

Cheers
Brplat

Looks great, perhaps the place where it says 2017 could be just a white patch for an autograph.

Looks great, perhaps the place where it says 2017 could be just a white patch for an autograph.
That box is designed for an autograph. They sign over the 2017 text. Hard to tell on the template but the 2017 is faint almost like a watermark. I have some others signed i did for previous years. Will put some pics up tomorrow. They look pretty good Signed

That box is designed for an autograph. They sign over the 2017 text. Hard to tell on the template but the 2017 is faint almost like a watermark. I have some others signed i did for previous years. Will put some pics up tomorrow. They look pretty good Signed
Lauren, just panthers, if your doing any dragons I will take some.

Finally remembered about this comment. Here is a Tim Grant signed from a couple of years ago - just so everyone can see the idea of that 2017 box :) they turn out really good signed

18742395_10154790308422098_584628653_o.jpg

Out of curiosity, do you create your own card template? Or is there somewhere you got one from? I'm thinking of making a couple of Souths sets because my kids love Damien Cook and got the shits when he didn't have a Traders or PPX 2017 card.

Out of curiosity, do you create your own card template? Or is there somewhere you got one from? I'm thinking of making a couple of Souths sets because my kids love Damien Cook and got the s***s when he didn't have a Traders or PPX 2017 card.

Reckon it could take me about 5 minutes in photo shop to keep your kids happy!!!

Hi guys, Did these up as i had some spare time. What do you think? havent done customs in ages so i thought i would give it another crack
Moylan front demo.jpg
Moylan back  demo.jpg

Cheers
Brplat

Only thing I would suggest is making the player image a little smaller on the card. Takes up a fair chunk of the card.

Cheers
Matt

Out of curiosity, do you create your own card template? Or is there somewhere you got one from? I'm thinking of making a couple of Souths sets because my kids love Damien Cook and got the s***s when he didn't have a Traders or PPX 2017 card.
I saw this and did up a Cook for you. Also had a Crichton I made earlier from the same template. Don't have a back for them yet but can do up a generic one

angus crichton.png

damien cook.png

Back
Top Bottom