NRL Collectors - Question 2 - Memorabilia Cards

Event player worn materials included in an NRL card. Do you like the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 48 81.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
That's true. I was talking to some Raiders players about this not long ago and they said they find it funny when friends or family ask for signed jerseys and don't realise that the players can't just get one whenever they want. The Raiders get given one home and one away plus any special jerseys like 1st game, 100th game, 200th game etc. They also get replicas of the one off jerseys (women in league, close the gap etc) as the game used ones are auctioned for charity.

Let me put this to everyone if ESP with their new cards said to each club we will donate some money to the charity of their choice and tell them what they are doing that clubs would not get involved I can tell you the clubs would take up this chance.
Event Worn NO.
Game Worn a big YES.

I would have thought (if they were smart enough) they would have put access to NRL GU memorabilia in the contract.

Also dont forget memorabilia cards can be more than just jerseys. I would like to see them think outside the box with something different not seen in this market.

I would have thought (if they were smart enough) they would have put access to NRL GU memorabilia in the contract.

Also dont forget memorabilia cards can be more than just jerseys. I would like to see them think outside the box with something different not seen in this market.

Since they have access to game used balls then I could see them making great patch cards with those. Imagine a grand final game used ball patch card!

And yes, I'd have expected them to have written into their contract that they'd receive a certain amount of game worn jerseys each year, too.

It's a yes from me, but game worn would be better, if They have problems in getting Jerseys then maybe a player could change his jersey in the last 10 min of the game, just enough time for him to sweat in, and then hand it over to ESP for card production.

Crazy idea, May be pull some hairs out of the players heads or ear wax, lol, I think I will stop there, lol, I better stop drinking before I come up with any more ideas, lol.

Back
Top Bottom