NRL Classics

Do you think NRL Classics is bad>

• Yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
I'll be grabbing a case so should be able to help out those who are only chasing inserts from their own teams.

Happy with the captains Sigs and low numbering as well as the return of Top Prospects. Not happy with the return of the boring Team of the Year and Club Player of the year inserts.
The resumption of the double troubles kind of make sense but not a fan of linking the two series with one insert set considering one product is supposed to be premium. If they end up being valued at roughly the same price then fair enough ($50-$60)

LET ME KNOW ABOUT ANY BRONCOS INSERTS :thumbsup:
I'LL BE ENTERESTED
THANKS

i like this set. wont buy much though. i think top prospects but with higher numbers/more made. say 1000, for each of the 16 players. should be included in series 1 for $3 a packet. their sales would go through the roof. and then series two should be captains signatures would drop down a level to maybe 200 made for 6 players. and then they should bring in origin or kangaroo signatures with 50 made for 6 players?

Just getting it out there, i'll be just chasing any Warriors cards from this set, including the commons, and any Antonio Winterstein cards too ;)

Back
Top Bottom