Nrl centenary delay

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
As if this wait wasnt painful enough... now an extra 3 days. Release pushed to the 4th of August now. I guess now dealers lose the weekend to sift through the cases:thumbsup:. Really i cant wait for this release, 2 live box breaks coming soon........hopefully:v:

hi im just wondering do you collect nrl 2008 cards? if so would you like to do some trading??
I look forward to hearing back from you!!

Cheers!!

No sorry, only got what i needed for my PC, didnt really rate them :( When i get my 2 boxes of centenary it will all be up for sale or trade, apart from what i need for my pc, although im thinking about collecting the toc gold foil sigs.... AAAARGGGH i cant wait.

Hi Everyone,

If you look on ebay now there are over 500 listings up for the centenary set. So they have finally hit the market place. Look good too. If you want a look at some good pictures of the cards you are chasing click on the link below. Make sure you click on the product description for heaps of info about the set.

2008 Select NRL Centenary of Rugby League Trading cards

I will be adding heaps more pictures and descriptions over the coming weeks.
I am also on the look out for collectors to help me with product reviews. Register your interest by sending me a private message.

Happy collecting !!!!

Peter Thompson :D

Back
Top Bottom