NRL 2019 SuperCoach **Done**

I'm not 100% convinced it is over for you yet. Yes it looks tough but hey SuperCoach can be a cruel and rewarding mistress an\d impossible to predict.

I'm OK though if you decide to delete your team if you think it is really over............

Cheers
Ross
Will be keeping my fingers crossed till updates are done & offical scores are released Monday

Round 25 the H2H Grand Final this week and following Team List Tuesday complete carnage for my team but Unicorns and Rainbows for the opposition:

TKO OUT
Turbo OUT
Munster OUT
Bateman OUT

Some great coach once said keep trades but who listens.............

I still in shock! Last thing I want to do I jinx anyone/myself as superchaoch being such as volatile beast. Example... yes I won last week but lost 100 point difference in score upgrade/ down grades.
The will he or wont he with Teddy also.... driving me insane. Cant afford a last minute withdrawal.

Was a cracking game of football!! Always is between the two sides.
Don’t know about upgrades/ down grades.... anyone’s guess. Agreed with the solid score but not huge.
Can’t wait for the football tonight.

It was a brutal game and a great watch.

King Gutho at Bank West will have my attention tonight...........

Fingers crossed 🤞 for King Gutho.... biggest bit of advice I can give Gutho... play on the opposite side of the field to George Tafua....
Will be keeping an eye on big Marty Taupo

Last edited:
Ray Stone should've kept an eye out for Big Marty. King Gutho started on fire and 100+ looked possible but then looked like under performing until his 20 junk attacking points with 5 to go.

Did you trade in Paperhouses to cover my trade in?

Still pretty even..

Ross

You bet me to it, was so close to doing it last week. Based on his game states of when played 80 minutes (which is now 6) he’s better then Tedesco & Turbo.
5 tries, over 240 average running meters, 2 line breaks and 5 tackle bust. He is a machine! To think West tigers let him go for nothing & he was 3th choice this season. Way better then Drinkwater, because he is look know as storms new fullback, Croft is being shipped around.

All best for the rest of the games :)

Well done to Reece "Played strong done good".

Our Prize Winners

G/Final winner = Brandboys / Brandboys20
Runner Up = hobo - The Pentrators
Prelim Finalists= sharkiefan0102 - Bundys Sharks / Camilen997 - Wooden Spooners
Minor Premiers Bundys Sharks
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = Brendan_B - Hodgo’s Heroes

PMs coming to you guys.

Thanks 1 and all, personally I have to say I am looking forward to mad Monday after another long season. 🍺 🍻

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom