NRL 2019 SuperCoach **Done**

What could of been. Chose the wrong Capt. scored over 1400 with Turbo as Captain. If I had Teddy would of been close to 1600.

Arrow army hitting 1500+

Spewing. I have him next week and he is like 18th i said to myself beautiful thats an easy win into the finals. Now im not so sure.

What a weekend of scores though, people cracking 1400+ and losing. Thats heartbreaking.

Another super tight regular season! sitting pretty in 1 a couple of weeks ago couple of poor performances and late season losses down to 6...

Should be an interesting finals

that sucks, i know that feeling, wasn't a final but managed to have that happen to me early on the in season. I am also out, manu mau killed me. had to bloody vs the titans this week :(

Cheers my team took a hugh hit over the 3week exam period at uni. Consumes so much of your time.... you get so invested 🤣
Better your team taking a hit than your exam results in the grand scheme of things.

In reality our teams are all very similar now and it all seems to point to who to sit and who to play out of your squad that can decide the result.

Cheers
Ross

Better your team taking a hit than your exam results in the grand scheme of things.

In reality our teams are all very similar now and it all seems to point to who to sit and who to play out of your squad that can decide the result.

Cheers
Ross
Our teams are very similar Ross. It will come down to picking the right combination

Our teams are very similar Ross. It will come down to picking the right combination
Yep not much separating us at all again.

You got me after updates during the year by a single point. I'm still dirty TURBO never got his missed tackle.

Lets hope there's no controversy.

TIP: I've got a good feeling about the Dragons you should play Kerr and Aitken. :p

Cheers
Ross

Yep not much separating us at all again.

You got me after updates during the year by a single point. I'm still dirty TURBO never got his missed tackle.

Lets hope there's no controversy.

TIP: I've got a good feeling about the Dragons you should play Kerr and Aitken. :p

Cheers
Ross
Depending how my team goes, it may just happen 🤔🤔

well done Ross. Cam Murray dbl has screwed me. 2 years in a row Minor Premier and both years lose in the semi finals

Season over. Good luck to the finalists
I'm not 100% convinced it is over for you yet. Yes it looks tough but hey SuperCoach can be a cruel and rewarding mistress an\d impossible to predict.

I'm OK though if you decide to delete your team if you think it is really over............

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom