NRL 2019 SuperCoach **Done**

I thought I was toast after subbing in Kerr for Lolo last minute before kick off and ending up with Kerr as captain... a very lucky escape.

Love how close this comp always is

I thought I was toast after subbing in Kerr for Lolo last minute before kick off and ending up with Kerr as captain... a very lucky escape.

Love how close this comp always is

I was having a chuckle about that when I saw it and thinking what a sh^t captain and then karma happened with SJ leaving me wishing I had the C on Kerr.

Yeeehoooowww updates didnt kill me.
Knocked off 1st and 2nd in the space of a fortnight. Im coming gentlemen, 6 wins on the trot.

Cant believe our game on the weekend we had 14/17 of our teams as the exact same players

@GiRDS-

Was crazy I logged in and saw the teams and it was like looking in a mirror...

Was a real good decision by me to play Nikora over Naden

to be fair i thought it was a good decision. with gallen and graham out i thought that he would get more and go big, especially with johnsons score in that he sits one outside him. Luck of the draw though, I was spewing that villiame got robbed an assist, but the same thing happened to nikora anyway. Its all a luck of the draw, the scoring inSC is as bad as the refereeing in the live games.

Going well @GiRDS-

Don't peak too early.............

Speaking of peaking, anyone else been burning trades like they are limitless????

@sharkiefan0102 any regrets on your sneaky last minute trade of RTS to Turbo????

Cheers
Ross

Hi Ross, I heard the weather was 12 degrees, windy and raining, so I took the reserve of SJ and traded to Turbo, no regrets as I was always going to bring him in, just bought him in a week early

Hi Ross, I heard the weather was 12 degrees, windy and raining, so I took the reserve of SJ and traded to Turbo, no regrets as I was always going to bring him in, just bought him in a week early
Turbo smashed it as expected, I just cant afford to get him in so will be death riding him the rest of the season.

I heard Too had a bad ankle so benched him for Croker, Then left Tapau as a Reserve to cover you and left Cam Murray out of 17 not the greatest coaching I've done. My bench scored 406 this weekend...........

Updates will decide our H2H it is close.

Cheers
Ross

I feel the pain!

4 weeks in a row for me of last minute reserve changes or holding off on a change thathave really cost me. As it stands I will be lucky to make the bottom 8 finals!!

Turbo smashed it as expected, I just cant afford to get him in so will be death riding him the rest of the season.

I heard Too had a bad ankle so benched him for Croker, Then left Tapau as a Reserve to cover you and left Cam Murray out of 17 not the greatest coaching I've done. My bench scored 406 this weekend...........

Updates will decide our H2H it is close.

Cheers
Ross
I feel your pain! I left Too on the bench for gutherson as I read the same. Also left Kleemer on the pin for Tapau, as rumour of reduced minutes due to origin. I got 1386.... To think what could of been. Wish all the best of luck in the run home :)

After leading all weekend and watching the update this morning the last one now has me loosing by a point........................

The points are beyond doubt rigged.

Did anyone else see Turbo give away a penalty I'm sure he did but its not on SC.

No I'm not a sore looser........

The stats say Manly gave away 5 penalties but there is only 4 penalties credit in SC.

Its rigged I say......

OK I am a sore looser. LOL

Cheers
Ross

I will see your bench score of 406 and raise you to 547 (at an avg of 78 points). Its a bit of a curse when your top 17 isn't clear. I couldn't decide on a few spots and got them all wrong only to lose by 47 in the end and give up top spot.

fifita the donkey, cost me. im rage trading him and i barely have any trades left. usig him for money for turbo or bringing cleary back,

fifita the donkey, cost me. im rage trading him and i barely have any trades left. usig him for money for turbo or bringing cleary back,
I could get on board rage trading him also. Absolutely filthy at his abysmal score this week

How many trades should we have left? I have 14 & $447,200 in the bank lol
Not sure there is a correct answer for how many we should have but 14 is heaps at this point of the season.

Back
Top Bottom