NRL 2019 SuperCoach **H2H Starts Rnd3**

kiwi_in_melb

Bru
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
matt
I thought I was toast after subbing in Kerr for Lolo last minute before kick off and ending up with Kerr as captain... a very lucky escape.

Love how close this comp always is

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
I thought I was toast after subbing in Kerr for Lolo last minute before kick off and ending up with Kerr as captain... a very lucky escape.

Love how close this comp always is
I was having a chuckle about that when I saw it and thinking what a sh^t captain and then karma happened with SJ leaving me wishing I had the C on Kerr.

GiRDS-

UFC ON CARD AUTOS
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Yeeehoooowww updates didnt kill me.
Knocked off 1st and 2nd in the space of a fortnight. Im coming gentlemen, 6 wins on the trot.

Cant believe our game on the weekend we had 14/17 of our teams as the exact same players

GiRDS-

UFC ON CARD AUTOS
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
@GiRDS-

Was crazy I logged in and saw the teams and it was like looking in a mirror...

Was a real good decision by me to play Nikora over Naden
to be fair i thought it was a good decision. with gallen and graham out i thought that he would get more and go big, especially with johnsons score in that he sits one outside him. Luck of the draw though, I was spewing that villiame got robbed an assist, but the same thing happened to nikora anyway. Its all a luck of the draw, the scoring inSC is as bad as the refereeing in the live games.

ozgameshop FOR THE GAMERS
Top Bottom