Nothing To Lose, LOL punk lovers come in!

Where would Nothing To Lose now if they remained together?

• Co-headlining Vans Warped tour with Bad Religion! LOL

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • They quit while they were ahead!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • All alco's...hang on we are even without the band!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
Haha, just did an "ego search" on myslef on the net and it came up with a punk song my band recorded about 5 years ago! Have a listen and tell me what oyu think! This was written when I was about 18 and I'm now 25, if we kept going with it would have have gotten anywhere?!? Comments would be great for some fun! :thumbsup:

http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=23760

lol loved it mate :) reform for a comeback tour please. Good stuff, me and my mates had a song called napalm death so maybe if I find it we could have a ozcard compilation. :thumbsup:

lol loved it mate :) reform for a comeback tour please. Good stuff, me and my mates had a song called napalm death so maybe if I find it we could have a ozcard compilation. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate! Haha, ozcards compilation! Maybe we'd sell more than all the NBA players who've released dodgy rap albums! I've heard Tony Parker is apparently releasing a rap album! :rolleyes:

Thats cool Jase. It actually sounds kinda polished. Were you the main man?

I've heard Tony Parker is apparently releasing a rap album! :rolleyes:

Oui!

tp.jpg

Thats cool Jase. It actually sounds kinda polished. Were you the main man?

Oui!

That is sick, in the bad way! :cry:

The guitarist and I shared lead vocals, in that recording I'm doing all the "whoahs" and other back ups!

Thanks for all the nice feedback guys ! :thumbsup:

Thats a sweet song man, I'm going to pass it around to a few mates who love this kind of music and see what they think.

Sweet mate! Cheers for the kind words, I actually like it more now than I did when we palyed it at shows. Probably had something to do with playing it about 10 times a week!;)

Back
Top Bottom