Non toploader card received

here's his latest reply :
"I will issue you a refund and please send the card back to me at this address: (I removed his info)
As I am in the process of relocating the card would be held up in the mail. Once I receive the card I will be more than happy to issue you the refund + $1.50 for shipping. Again, the edges were not like they currently are when I sent the card and from the picture I could not see any smugging. In the future I strongly recommend taking advantage of the shipping insurance."

He is clearly lying about the edges of the card. I believe it was like that already before he send it. The sleeve would have protected the edges and corners. My original complaint was that it was bent.

Anyways, Would you send him the card before the refund or you guys would have the refund first?

i have never been in your situation before, i personally would send the card back and hope like hell that seller is a trust worthy person and does give you the refund you deserve.

i would demand the refund first - he will more than likely claim that he never got it if u send b4 he refunds, specially since hes saying there hes moving

Do it thru Paypal. File an official complaint. It's purely business mate, so don't worry about him getting angry coz you have to result to Paypal.

Back
Top Bottom