For Sale Non Sports Sets and Inserts from the 90's

Hazza

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
Michael1391
Most are mint, not looking for too much, maybe $20 - $25 per set in Ultra Pro.

Make an offer etc or will sell the lot as a package!

Simpsons Skybox series 2 with full set of smell o rama and 1 wiggle and 1 disappearing ink.
Casper Fleer Ultra Set of 119 with full set of inserts (prisms,holograms and spectre blasts)
Mike Piazza Fleer Set of 6.
Dinosaurs Buttercup cards set of 15
Tv Week set of 32
Mario Bros Movie card set by Dynamic with full set of 5 prisms
Fern Gully Set of 100.
Power Rangers Series 2 set of 72 with one morpher card.
Little Mermaid set of 90 base cards, with some pop ups and colouring cards but not complete. Ultraverse Skybox Masterseries set of 90 with a set of inserts and a few other inserts. (these are similar to xmen) I have 2 base sets of these.
Superman man of steel normal set of 90. (these are large cards)
Set of Spawn 150 large cards with some inserts too.
Skeleton Warriors Set of base cards and 2 promo's and complete set of inserts (suspended animation, power blasts and luma bones.
Reboot set of 150 base cards with a stack of inserts, not quite complete
A fair few marvel overpower cards (similar to magic the gathering)
Cadbury Olympic Mascot cards set of 26
Buffy Season 7 complete set
Angel Season 1 and 2
A heap of uncut sheets about 10 or more of various cards
A few fantasy art sets, - Darrell k Sweet (one signed card of him too, he's dead now i believe) Richard Corben set, Mike Ploog, william stout
DC comics skybox set of 150 Probably about 500 random cards of xmen, marvel, and other cards including some xtra large cards, Space Jam tazos album with a few sleeves and tazos.

Most of these sets are all in ultra pro pages too. Also got a lot of other inserts of sets, mortal kombat, x men, aladdin.

I have an xmen 9 card one, a reboot 9 card one and a few others too... if you are keen let me know and i'll dig them out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom