Non Sports Chat.

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
Just thought it would be cool to have a thread were we can talk about what Non Sport cards we collect and help each other with the best places to find the sets we are chasing.

My current set chase's are all Sopranos Autograph cards and LOST Auto's and Inserts.

So what are you all collecting?

well first since Select have started giving NRL collectors the ****es............i turned to razor ink boxes, that ignited an interest in non-sports cards, so far I am collecting the following:

BSG season 1
The Complete BSG
Star Wars Galaxy 5
The 4400 season 2
AVP Requiem
The Golden Compass
Smallville Season 6
Spiderman 2 (complete)
Dexter
Stargate Atlantis Seasons 1-4
Stargate Heroes

having said all that I just spent nearly the last hour searching for a trading card store in Australia where I could buy and have express posted a sealed box that I could break during this week, u know I could not find anything, so if you know of a shop that stocks stuff like that above, let me know.

Now for Lost auto's - I have a spare Julie Bowen as Sarah Shephard from Lost that is surplus to needs, LMK if you need it.

Dave

having said all that I just spent nearly the last hour searching for a trading card store in Australia where I could buy and have express posted a sealed box that I could break during this week, u know I could not find anything, so if you know of a shop that stocks stuff like that above, let me know.

Very hard to find a card store in Australia that stocks a good surplus of Non-Sport cards and delivers. Trust me i've looked as well :(

well first since Select have started giving NRL collectors the ****es............i turned to razor ink boxes, that ignited an interest in non-sports cards, so far I am collecting the following:

BSG season 1
The Complete BSG
Star Wars Galaxy 5
The 4400 season 2
AVP Requiem
The Golden Compass
Smallville Season 6
Spiderman 2 (complete)
Dexter
Stargate Atlantis Seasons 1-4
Stargate Heroes

Now for Lost auto's - I have a spare Julie Bowen as Sarah Shephard from Lost that is surplus to needs, LMK if you need it.

Dave

Cheers mate. Will PM you about the LOST autos.

I know High Court Cards here in Penrith sell non sports cards Home - Highcourt Cards & Collectables Penrith

If they don't post i'd be happy to pick them up and post them to you.

Cheers mate. Will PM you about the LOST autos.

I know High Court Cards here in Penrith sell non sports cards Home - Highcourt Cards & Collectables Penrith

If they don't post i'd be happy to pick them up and post them to you.

Thanks mate, I had looked at their website but they don't have all that much in the way of boxes to offer there.................:(

After going in in a Galaxy 5 case break I decided to collect the whole base series of Star Wars Galaxy cards and then the etched foil subsets. I just love the interpretations that the different artists bring to it

I am mainly collecting Veronica Mars cards at the moment. I love the show, but mainly because the cards are fairly cheap relative to my other interests. Need 3 more autograph cards and some piecework cards to finish the two series.

If I had more money to spend I would go really hard at both the Inkworks and Rittenhouse series of Lost and Heroes, but at this stage just picking up any bargains I can find in these series.

I am mainly collecting Veronica Mars cards at the moment. I love the show, but mainly because the cards are fairly cheap relative to my other interests. Need 3 more autograph cards and some piecework cards to finish the two series.

If I had more money to spend I would go really hard at both the Inkworks and Rittenhouse series of Lost and Heroes, but at this stage just picking up any bargains I can find in these series.

What auto's do u need, I think I pulled some from my recent razor ink breaks.

I am currently getting into the avp requiem boxes because as tak says we dont get a second series of NRL
i am hoping to buy a box soon..
thanks

I have a near complete spare base set if u want it.............I think there are only a few cards missing.

---------- Post added 19-07-2010 at 06:00 PM ----------

hey tak
where abouts did you get the razor ink box from?
do you know if they have any left?
thanks

We got the Razor ink boxes from dacardworld from memory, LMK when u want to buy, we might be able to do a few boxes to save on postage................can chat further about it in a PM.

Mate the Veronica Mars auto I have is anthony anderson as Percy 'Bone' Hamilton - A8. Pulled from a recent razor box.

hi all - I started with DC comics related but there's few sets so I branched out. I have most of the recent Marvel and Star Wars, all the Stargate and some other odds and ends (scifi, LOTR, Indiana Jones).

Nonsports is hard in Australia, I import directly and often buy cases. I suspect I might be able to help a couple of you out though. I don't have sealed Razor Vault, but I have lots of the autos and some sealed 'internal' boxes (including AVP) from that series since I bought several cases. I also have a bunch of stuff from series I don't collect since I do a lot of trading. My website is in my profile (I think, I'm new here so I haven't really got the hang of everything).

I will be collecting Warehouse 13 when it's released soon and will definitely also get SW Galaxy 6 next year. I don't think there's anything else in the near future that I'm actively collecting.

hi all - I started with DC comics related but there's few sets so I branched out. I have most of the recent Marvel and Star Wars, all the Stargate and some other odds and ends (scifi, LOTR, Indiana Jones).

Nonsports is hard in Australia, I import directly and often buy cases. I suspect I might be able to help a couple of you out though. I don't have sealed Razor Vault, but I have lots of the autos and some sealed 'internal' boxes (including AVP) from that series since I bought several cases. I also have a bunch of stuff from series I don't collect since I do a lot of trading. My website is in my profile (I think, I'm new here so I haven't really got the hang of everything).

I will be collecting Warehouse 13 when it's released soon and will definitely also get SW Galaxy 6 next year. I don't think there's anything else in the near future that I'm actively collecting.

nice with the stargate, I collect atlantis and heroes, always looking to finish those sets so I might be able to donate some cash your way..............:), what boxes do u have, my son and I are really enjoying the non-sport stuff atm.

Dave

Mate the Veronica Mars auto I have is anthony anderson as Percy 'Bone' Hamilton - A8. Pulled from a recent razor box.

Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately the ones I need are the expensive, hard to find ones:

#6 Amanda Seyfried
#12 Kristen Bell
#19 Charisma Carpenter

If anyone can help me out with these (or any piecework cards), please let me know. Thanks.

I collect mainly Star Wars, Firefly (& Serenity), Marvel (mostly Iron Man) & anything else that takes my fancy..

Mostly Auto's and Sketch Cards take my fancy but any base set or flashy inserts with good art or design i like.

Got a box of Lord of the Rings Masterpieces II and Star Wars Galaxy 5 on the way...should be here quite soon. Be ready for more box breaks! ;)

Back
Top Bottom