No More Future Force

What we really need is for someone to find out what Regal are doing next year. Then we will know what Select is doing in 3-4 years time.

Hmmm greats of the game signatures. Isnt that just what select have been doing for years with hof sigs, signed case cards etc.

Dont think regals release was a masterstroke in inivation. Not to mentuon half werent even close to greats of the game.

Hmmm greats of the game signatures. Isnt that just what select have been doing for years with hof sigs, signed case cards etc.

Dont think regals release was a masterstroke in inivation. Not to mentuon half werent even close to greats of the game.

Not sure I mentioned masterstroke in my original post. I was just getting at the fact that Select have a knee jerk, albeit 3-4 years later, reaction to someone trying to bring something out. Future Force was a direct result of Draft Prospects. And now we hear they are scrapping future force and bringing out a past players set( along the lines of GOTG). But perhaps you have one of those Select bandana's on and it is to tight.. :cool:

I see what your trying to say but it’s just a little off mate. Yes some players chosen for GOTG were questionable, agree there, but comparing Select doing the odd legend sig and case card sig isn’t the same as a complete set dedicated to past players. And don’t forget a cut sig of a legend who’s past away. That’s never been done in AFL before. Let’s hope we can see more of that in the future.
But will be interesting to see what Select have planned. Hope we hear something soon.

Did anyone find this draft different since there’s no future force? I used to love watching the draft and seeing what club my signature card went too. Plus being a port fan having 3 picks in the top 20 would have been great but also expensive

I thought it was an excellent product. I would've preferred Select to be more innovative within the product itself rather than ditching it for something brand new. Shame. It looks like a really strong draft, too.

I think their decision shows the limitations of the marketplace. If they want to release a new product they have to get rid of an existing one first. Time will tell whether they made a mistake getting rid of Future Force.

Back
Top Bottom