NO LONGER NEEDED

I got quite a few PS2 games that have never been played if you are interested please let me know via PM

Any of these of interest;

Tekken 3
Gumball 3000
Gunbird Special Edition
Smackdown Vs Raw
Silent Hill 2 (delux pack edition thingy - has bonus DVD and lithographs) NOTE: disc is scratched - unsure if it still plays, got it caught in the disc tray many years ago!
Gran Turismo A-Spec (Red Cover)
Gran Turismo 4

Can provide pics if required.

Any of these of interest;

Tekken 3
Gumball 3000
Gunbird Special Edition
Smackdown Vs Raw
Silent Hill 2 (delux pack edition thingy - has bonus DVD and lithographs) NOTE: disc is scratched - unsure if it still plays, got it caught in the disc tray many years ago!
Gran Turismo A-Spec (Red Cover)
Gran Turismo 4

Can provide pics if required.
Hi mate how much for them?

Hi mate how much for them?

Hey there, I just realised it's Tekken 5 not 3, 3 was on PS1 lol.

I've got some rough pricing, but the one I'm not sure on is Silent Hill, given it's scratched.

Individual pricing I have $69 for the lot, but that includes $20 on Silent Hill.

If I said $50 + postage for the lot, would that sound fair? Works out around $7-$8 a game.

Postage I'm not sure on, or how best to send them. Would be a matter of taking them to the PO and sussing out their boxes, etc, and getting a price - probably around the $15-$20 mark, at a guess.

Hi mate i wouldnt take the lot as i already have most of those games. but i am interested in silent hill. can you send me some photos if possible? cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom