No a-league cards this year it has been confirmed like the rugby league cards !!!!

Re: No a-league cards this year it has been confirmed like the rugby league cards !!

i am disappointed, but they never sold well.

But i guess they would of sold well if Select made an effort to make the A-league cards exciting

Re: No a-league cards this year it has been confirmed like the rugby league cards !!

i am disappointed, but they never sold well.

But i guess they would of sold well if Select made an effort to make the A-league cards exciting

agreed, it would have worked if it wasnt half-arsed like usual. Select will blame poor sales but we all know why that was!

yeh disappointing but probably on the cards (pun?). Started off well with the Viduka sig, but nothing overly exciting since then. Even with the Fowler sig last year, they should of made that a bit more limited - maybe only 100 or something.... I mean a deal with at least one overseas based player as a 'one per case' sig would of been great each year

bummer....i bought a few packs last year and got the Celeski auto...

i reckon the FFA should let clubs produce there own cards for this seasons..e.g for members & prizes.

Maybe Select is going bust? Stopping all these series' isn't a good sign.

And when you think of all the figurenes and other rubbish they've released over the last couple of years that wouldn't have sold well ... they might be close to bankruptcy!!!

And when you think of all the figurenes and other rubbish they've released over the last couple of years that wouldn't have sold well ... they might be close to bankruptcy!!!

Out with the highend collectable stuff and in with the kiddies common as hell stuff, Select are going in the wrong direction. heaps of companies do all the kiddies stuff, not many do highend collectable stuff, theres a market there and Select are heading away from it, wonder who at Select are making these decisions?

i think you migth be on the money, damm i only wanted a few cards but poor form

It'd be very disappointing news for A-League fans anyway ... I feel for you, it was the worst news of the year that there'd be no second NRL set, for me! :lol: Nice sense of perspective I know! haha

Back
Top Bottom