Nintendo Switch

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
Anyone end up buying this console? I think it's a great buy, however, the only downside is the lack of games available atm.

Zelda BOTW is probably one of the best games I have ever played and playing Mario Kart 8 4 player mode is just intense loll.

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
How awesome is the Wii U, I don't understand the hate towards that console.

Yeah I agree with you on the price point for the switch. I did get mine (well sort of mine lol) for the young fella :lol:

OutlawNinja

Dom Wilkins Collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
BWSNinja
COMC User
OutlawNinja
Yep that's the one, this is my first time playing a Zelda game, wow is it amazing. Mario Odyssey seems like it ill be a smash hit, bit like the N64 Mario.
Ocarina of Time is a legendary game, been contemplating downloading an emulator to play it again on the PC.
Miss the old Mario kart days, the fun we had playing that 4 way split screen :woot:

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
Lol. i picked up a wii u last year for $100. Come with 6 or so good games (mario, dk etc etc) thanks to Facebook

I enjoy the U but im a nintendo man not PS or xbox so im biased
That's a rippa price for the U with the games, some of the Mario games alone still have a price tag of $60.

I'm with you, Nintendo all the way! Oh and QLD too ;)

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
Ocarina of Time is a legendary game, been contemplating downloading an emulator to play it again on the PC.
Miss the old Mario kart days, the fun we had playing that 4 way split screen :woot:
Bro, after I told my mate about the new Zelda game he said to me to go and play Ocarina of Time lol. MK8 4 player mode is so much and and pain at the same time. Those damn turtles lol.

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
eBay User
upperdeck_collector
i did this not long ago. you wont be disappointed. really got into it and ended up re-doing majora's mask, mario64 and paper mario aswell...

OutlawNinja

Dom Wilkins Collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
BWSNinja
COMC User
OutlawNinja
i did this not long ago. you wont be disappointed. really got into it and ended up re-doing majora's mask, mario64 and paper mario aswell...
Which emulator did you use? Project64?
Pretty sure the last time I tried to fire it up, there was a problem with compatibility with my graphics card.

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
eBay User
upperdeck_collector
Which emulator did you use? Project64?
Pretty sure the last time I tried to fire it up, there was a problem with compatibility with my graphics card.
yeah, i used project64. '1964' is another one you could try...
never heard of compatibility issues tho? most issues can be fixed by changing certain settings and plug-ins used.
make sure you got a control pad tho...
best source for ALL emulating needs: https://www.emuparadise.me/

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
FIFA 18 on the switch should be interesting, FIFA on the go.

Mario Odyssey is the next big Mario game due, should be a hit.

Anyone pre order those Mini Super Nintendos?

Top Bottom