tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Had these come back from Card Grading Australia today. All are for the PC except for the Superman promo's they might go in my trade lists.

IMG_1460.JPG
IMG_1462.JPG
IMG_1463.JPG
IMG_1464.JPG

I like the Lewis Collins, was a big Professionals fan.

Great cards, but I'm really not a fan of grading or encapsulating at all...

Sure it protects the card but personally I don't want to display a CGA logo or their score saying it's not a "perfect" example - well according to them anyway! Do they tell you why something gets a 98 and not a 100 ? Take that Bana auto for example, I'd have thought it'd lose a point or two for the lifting of the pen at the end of the Eric....

Great cards, but I'm really not a fan of grading or encapsulating at all...

Sure it protects the card but personally I don't want to display a CGA logo or their score saying it's not a "perfect" example - well according to them anyway! Do they tell you why something gets a 98 and not a 100 ? Take that Bana auto for example, I'd have thought it'd lose a point or two for the lifting of the pen at the end of the Eric....

I see your point Trevor and to some degree I also agree with you. My biggest bitch with grading is that its not a standardized system across ANY of the companies. Each card I get done comes with the report, I will scan it for the Bana and upload a picture to this post.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom