Nic Naitanui Draft Signature

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
Recently picked up this beauty of Nico, best part is that it's UN-Numbered :woot:.

Oh yeah the auto looks mint too:
P1010307_zpseaf5ac4c.jpg

P1010304_zps4ec0e218.jpg

Nice pick up! Always hard to come across the un-numbered sort!

Thanks Luke, I'm still unsure on how many un-numbered cards are out there.

Sonofabitch! Extremely Jealous. Where do you live again? LOL :D Troy did you a solid selling that to you, he wouldn't to me. :( Very nice card Raj.:)

Cheers Brad, I don't think it had anything to do with Troy not wanting to sell it to you nor doing me a solid, more so that I was willing to pay his asking price for it. This brings my Naitanui tally to............. 3 :lol: a long long way from your mammoth collection ;).

Thanks Richo :thumbsup:

Awesome card mate ;) the second biggest card i have allowed to leave the collection :( Will be sorely missed, Glad it sits nicely into into your colection Raj, it desirves a good home.
Sorry Brad that you thought i wouldnt sell to you, you didnt seem all that excited about it when i told you of it's existence.
Its about as good as it gets from Nic Nat pad i wack give a dog a bone

Awesome card mate ;) the second biggest card i have allowed to leave the collection :( Will be sorely missed, Glad it sits nicely into into your colection Raj, it desirves a good home.
Sorry Brad that you thought i wouldnt sell to you, you didnt seem all that excited about it when i told you of it's existence.

First off, sorry for my first msg, it appears to have come off differently than it did in my mind when writing it. LOL No offence taken Troy, i was under the impression that you wouldn't break that set up but that doesn't matter anymore. What matters is another awesome card has made it's way to a collector who will cherish it very much. That's what OZ Card is all about. :thumbsup: You are very lucky Raj its an awesome card. Troy is a gun for letting it go. :thumbsup:

First off, sorry for my first msg, it appears to have come off differently than it did in my mind when writing it. LOL No offence taken Troy, i was under the impression that you wouldn't break that set up but that doesn't matter anymore. What matters is another awesome card has made it's way to a collector who will cherish it very much. That's what OZ Card is all about. :thumbsup: You are very lucky Raj its an awesome card. Troy is a gun for letting it go. :thumbsup:
Words of Wisdom Brad =D>.....:p

Nice score Raj!

What's the low down on the unnumbered ones - are they from the player direct? I understand they were all given a handful of unnumbered ones for themselves...

Great pickup mate :thumbsup:

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Troy, thanks again for letting me buy this card mate, I really do appreciate it!

Spot on Brad, cheers :thumbsup:

Nice score Raj!

What's the low down on the unnumbered ones - are they from the player direct? I understand they were all given a handful of unnumbered ones for themselves...

Cheers Brad :), these cards would be from the player or their managers. I had messaged Select with the question about how would've been made but they were unsure on the amount. I've heard numbers from 2, 10, 16 and up to 30 were made....

Back
Top Bottom