NFL is back..it's time for breakage !

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
It's Week 1 and time to try some 2012 product. Didn't do too bad, nothing super exciting, but okay breaks. Here are all the main hits. All bar the Pead are available for trade (for Rams) or sale.

First up Rookie and Stars. Nice cards, lots of rookies. Slideshow Auto card is pretty neat as are the pennants - both are throwbacks to sets of the 90's

2012rsa.jpg

Next up, Prestige. Don't mind this years version

2012PPresta.jpg

Topps Jumbo looks like it'll be fun this year. Lots oto collect, RC Reprints, Tallboys, some very nice looking QB Immortals (pulled Warner and Montana for my PC) Pulled my first 2012 Rams GU from this box...

2012toppsja.jpg

Lastly, Donruss Elite. Some real nice cards in this set. Acetate is back, including Auto's. Neat perforations in the Prime Numbers. Redemption is for an auto also. Nice low count Luck Aspirations too..

201elitea.jpg

So there you go, first crop of 2012. Think Finest will be on the order books next! Thanks for looking...

Hey Trevor, nice cards mate. Are you selling any? I have my eye on the Alshon Jefferey auto if you are keen on selling.. :)

Hey Trevor, interested in any Ravens incl the Prestige Flacco & Topps Boldin. Not too much in the way of Rams apart from some prestige incl Prestige Picks of Pead, Quick & Brockers, a Draft City Destinations of Brian Quick and the Short Print Rookie Variation of Michael Brockers along with a base rookie of Pead and normal base, LMK if interested

You guys just import from Dave & Adam? I see Blowout started shipping to Aus recently as well..

Nice to see a whole bunch of this years product being busted, well done Trevor!

I really like the look of the R&S True Blue materials, nice clean looking cards.
The concept of the slide being rehashed is great to see! Pity it looks like his auto has missed
the border a bit.

Maybe sell the Luck now in case he makes starts making a habit of throwing 3 picks every week!:(

Any Niners low level inserts or commons from that lot you are willing to offload?

Thanks Guys, sorry I didn't get back to some of you last night...was watching my beloved Rams lose a heartbreaker !! :cry:
Will send you through some lists tonight - Wattsup, pretty sure there was some low end Niner stuff, so will send you a list also..

Santo, yep D&A are the go... Order Tuesday get it Friday ! Thanks for the heads up on Blowout though, could be worth checking out!

Oh yeah and NFL Game Pass on a laptop connected to the big telly = HEAVEN !!!:)

Nice breaks. The Slide Shows are really awesome. Also I am interested in the Criner Hard hats if it is available?

Have just ordered myself 2 boxes 2011 Panini Prestige and 2012 Panini Elite from D&A after my ebay order seems to have "vanished"

Nice breaks, Trevor.

Santo, where did you read that Blowout is now delivering to Australia? I couldn't find anything on their website to confirm that.

Back
Top Bottom