NFL Fantasy Ozcards(LEAGUE FULL)

Thanks Muzza;)
As I was saying, I have no decent RB's or WR's, or for that matter QB's, TE's etc. etc. The same team that netted me 140+ last week stumbles around for a 50 this week. :mad:
Anyway, I'm glad that's over. Had a great time despite the season going arse up at the half way mark.
Well done finalists, the most consistent teams all season and someone will be a deserving champ.
See yawl next season.;)

Last edited:
I have some potentially exciting news gents. Was chatting to Grayson @cherrycollectables and he showed an interest in sponsoring a 2014 Fantasy NFL comp. Looking at hopefully a voucher for weekly high score and a box for overall winner. Very generous! So we have to sort out the who's, how's, what's and why's. If @Jaames isn't keen on running the league again we will need a new boss (happy to do it if no one else is keen). I feel returning players should have first dibs, but get the word out, see where we can take this! Grayson stated he would post something about it in the coming weeks but that shouldn't stop us from getting it done. Thinking we should maybe start a new thread for the new season. Thoughts??

Sweet, I'll send PM's to everyone that played last season to see if they'll be playing again. If there are any free spots I'll post looking for replacements.

Back
Top Bottom