NFL Fantasy Ozcards(LEAGUE FULL)

My slide down the ladder continues. More points on the bench than on the field, Donald Brown carves up last week and backs it up with a -0.10, I trade 2 pointers for 16 pointers and I'm left with Frank Gore needing 30 points to get me home. CHHHHHHHHOKIIIIIIIIIIIIING.

I am hoping for Gore to stumble so I can get my first 2-game win streak! :whistle:

Oh, and the Broncos lose in OT. Great weekend. :mad:

I really thought the Broncos had that game too. As much as I love to see the Broncos (or any division rival for that matter) to loose, the one team I like to see loose the most is the Patriots so it sucked to see them make a comeback like that.

Jeeeezzzzz.... Decker has done jack you-know-what all year and he's riding the splinters for me at the moment and goes and gets 4 TD's and 41.40 points... I Shakes My Head! :mad:

I forgot to put Nick Foles in at QB over Matt McGloin so missed out on 15 odd points there and also started Edelman over Alshon Jerrfery so missed out on another 26 points there too... not that it really mattered considering 'Nazza No Necks' is kicking my butt by 22 points with Jimmy Graham and Hartley still to go.

My longest winning streak of the season comes to an end - at two games... :lol::oops::cry:

My losing streak continues. 5 on the trot and no end in sight. At least I had a few decent scorers, posting 50's was a bit embarrassing. Still mostly low single figure efforts though. :(
This all started when Arron Rodgers got hurt. :mad:

All games have something riding on the Bears and Cowboys game today..

I need just under 7 points from Matt Forte and Alshon Jeffery to snatch a win from 'Detroit Demons'.
'Chalupa Batman' needs a big 28.27 from kicker Robbie Gould to make a comeback against 'Kingswood Kings'.
'Rampagers' needs a big 25.5 points from Dez Bryant to upset 'Manila Thriller'.
'Mile High Maniacs' needs an achievable 12.5 or so from Witten and Dan Bailey to get the win from 'The Rusty Ravens'.
And the battle for the top spot sees 'Nazza No Necks' needing big games from Tony Romo and DeMarco Murray to get 43.5 points more than Brandon Marshall to keep his lead over 'Halo Express'.

Whatever the results, enjoyed being in the league this year and determined to do better next year (if we do it again!) - and I won't be picking Brady!!!

Thanks for whoever came up with the idea, added something extra to the season - STRESS - LOL !:thumbsup:

All games have something riding on the Bears and Cowboys game today..

I need just under 7 points from Matt Forte and Alshon Jeffery to snatch a win from 'Detroit Demons'.
'Chalupa Batman' needs a big 28.27 from kicker Robbie Gould to make a comeback against 'Kingswood Kings'.
'Rampagers' needs a big 25.5 points from Dez Bryant to upset 'Manila Thriller'.
'Mile High Maniacs' needs an achievable 12.5 or so from Witten and Dan Bailey to get the win from 'The Rusty Ravens'.
And the battle for the top spot sees 'Nazza No Necks' needing big games from Tony Romo and DeMarco Murray to get 43.5 points more than Brandon Marshall to keep his lead over 'Halo Express'.
I'm still 4 points shy but I think my luck is due to change. ;) Long overdue actually.
Whatever the results, enjoyed being in the league this year and determined to do better next year (if we do it again!) - and I won't be picking Brady!!!

Thanks for whoever came up with the idea, added something extra to the season - STRESS - LOL !:thumbsup:
It seems whoever I play has a Broncos player that has a massive game. And I have Wes Welker who keeps getting KO'd. Yes very stressful :cry:.

What a shock, beaten by less than 2 points. The streak now stands at six - who's gunna snap it for me?
I remember not so long ago when I used to win every week, those where the days. :whistle:

This thread has completely dried up.
But I have to crow about breaking my six game losing streak. My highest score of the year, but alas, one week too late. Bought in a whole new squad for this week, should never have persisted with so many crocks and duds for so long.
Next year. ;)

This thread has completely dried up.
But I have to crow about breaking my six game losing streak. My highest score of the year, but alas, one week too late. Bought in a whole new squad for this week, should never have persisted with so many crocks and duds for so long.
Next year. ;)

It's the finals, so I guess most of us don't have anything to play for! Congrats to Halo Express and Manilla Thriller for making the finals next week and to Rusty Ravens and Nazza No Necks for rounding out the top 4

It's the finals, so I guess most of us don't have anything to play for! Congrats to Halo Express and Manilla Thriller for making the finals next week and to Rusty Ravens and Nazza No Necks for rounding out the top 4
Thanks! But I have to admit I'm a little annoyed at being beaten by Jamal Charles... :mad:

Thanks! But I have to admit I'm a little annoyed at being beaten by Jamal Charles... :mad:

I had Charles in another Fantasy team of mine so it was a little bittersweet for me - He got that team into the finals for me (along with Tucker as a Kicker :thumbsup:) but on the other hand, he destroyed the Raiders :cry:

Here's a potentially stupid question?
Who has formed an affinity with well performed members of their Fantasy teams to the extent that they might collect those players' cards?
Wes Welker was the only Bronco I drafted (not a great year for Wes) and I dumped Montee Ball pretty quick (tho he did score a 12+ the only time I played him), so I'm talking about non PC players.
I have a greater appreciation of DeSean Jackson, Frank Gore & Reggie Bush after following them all season. Also have lost respect for Aaron Rogers for obvious reasons (not his fault but he virtually destroyed my Fantasy season - that's who I'm blaming, not my fault).
Anyway, I have enjoyed this season so much that I'm already planning for 2014. Good luck to all the playoff teams, and the Broncos. ;) :thumbsup:

There is a couple guys I do have a lot more of a greater appreciation for that I think I might try and get an auto of at some stage - Matt Forte and Julian Edleman. Forte has got to be one of the most unappreciated RB's in the game.

Back
Top Bottom