NFL Fantasy Ozcards(LEAGUE FULL)

My team makes me sick every week. I'm almost always projected to get the leagues highest score and always way under perform.

My team makes me sick every week. I'm almost always projected to get the leagues highest score and always way under perform.
These projections are doing my head in. I'm adding duds to cover the byes when I should be doing a bit more homework. Time to get a bit serious. ;)
Then again, I still really don't know what I'm doing. :rofl:

If anyone's interested in making a deal, I'm keen on aquiring a decent WR. I've got Robert Griffin III, Julius Thomas and Demarco Murray/Fred Jackson (one or the other) all available.

If anyone's interested in making a deal, I'm keen on aquiring a decent WR. I've got Robert Griffin III, Julius Thomas and Demarco Murray/Fred Jackson (one or the other) all available.

Any interest in Mike Wallace or Dwayne Bowe for Murray?

Wallace and Bowe are decent, Cruz and Brown are good haha.
Lol. Ok then, when I said 'decent' I meant 'good'!! I'm happy to package up players in order to get a suitable receiver. My trading block is acurate and up to date so have a browse and if I have something/s that may help you out maybe we can strike a deal. :)

Who holds the record for the season's lowest score so far? Don't worry, I think I've got it covered. :sick:
First Rodgers goes down and now Locker, plus a raft of other dead wood and my two highest scorers on the bench. I think I've officially hit the wall. :confused:

My two starting RB's (Matt Forte and CJ Spiller) combined for a whopping 8.30 points between them... I now need Vincent Jackson and Timothy Wright to combine for 62.27 points to win... :cry:

My two starting RB's (Matt Forte and CJ Spiller) combined for a whopping 8.30 points between them... I now need Vincent Jackson and Timothy Wright to combine for 62.27 points to win... :cry:

Ouch, but hey, my Mega Star Top Of The Heap Beast Mode Dez Bryant had one...yes, ONE!!, catch all freakin game...for a whole 4.4 points...I shakes my head !! :cry:

Still in it this week though, my opposition had problems of his own... :cautious:

Back
Top Bottom