NFL Fantasy Ozcards(LEAGUE FULL)

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
Hey guys I was wondering if the small few NFL collectors on here would like to do a say 10 or so team fantasy football this year. I'd like to do a league where we'd get the same people back every year. I'd be willing to put a dacardworld voucher for a box to the winner. I know the season is still a long way off but I thought I'd give people time to see if they are keen. I'd really like to make it an annual league. Maybe even have weekly card prizes. So pretty much only asking for guys that would be committed to playing out the full season and possible other seasons.

If its a 10 man league I'd need 2 spots, one for me and one for the wife.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Cheers.

Would also be interested. A strong preference for MFL hosting as that's where all my pay-leagues are sited.

If everyone agrees with NFL.com I'll create the league tomorrow. If anyone has a site they think is better please let me know. I've only ever used NFL.com and yahoo

I'm keen! I've only ever played on Yahoo though. I'm guessing it wouldn't be to different on NFL.com so shouldn't be a problem!

NFL.com would be my preference, but I am not overly fussed. As well as yahoo there is also ESPN, but personally I have always been more of a fan of the NFL.com setup.

So with NFL.com someone creates a league then we all use the same number to join that league. All need to sign in with email etc.
Is it a go? just need someone to create the league? :whistle:

Yeah I'll make one as soon as I get home. Ill PM everyone league links as ASAP.

So far teams are,

Jaames
Jaames' wife
Muzza
Sskillswitch
AussieRam
Noodles
Ekalb
Rusty Nail
Detroitsportsfan
Santo

That's a full ten team lleague