NFL Fantasy Football

sorry guys league ID is 485732

and do you guys prefer to do a live draft or automated? Like set up your rankings then when you are all done i tell it to draft? let me know and if u wanna do live we need to organise a time when every1 is available...

plenty of room Locky...I think ive set it up to have a max of 12, so far there is 2 lol...

Ok we have 4 teams, the min to play :D lol...i think Rick is going to join aswell...

So now we need to decide when to do the draft, so if people wanna start throwing dates/times out, we can get it organised!

Thats no good for me, im either at work on day shift, or getting ready to leave if doing night shift...

Man for sure. I'm in. Love the NFL. But not really any good at fantasy. Give it a go though! Draft wise , I'm easy. Whatever you guys want to do....

Ok we have 4 teams, the min to play :D lol...i think Rick is going to join aswell...
!

Yes, I will be joining, I just havent had the chance to, I'll join and setup on the weekend.

As far as when having the live draft, I cant really give a guarantee of when I will be available, so Im happy for whenever, If I can make I'll join in, if not, I'll let it draft for me automatically.

Cheers
Rick

Yes, I will be joining, I just havent had the chance to, I'll join and setup on the weekend.

As far as when having the live draft, I cant really give a guarantee of when I will be available, so Im happy for whenever, If I can make I'll join in, if not, I'll let it draft for me automatically.

Cheers
Rick

Cheers Rick, i dont think a live draft will work so everyone make sure you have your rankings setup how you want them :)

also Rick, AWESOME card in your avatar

well im first of course :lol:

Nah i will let the computer pick the order, the draft is scheduled for tomorrow but i will change that as we havent worked out a date/time, i will make it an auto draft for a few days time, so everyone make sure you have your lists set how you want :)

Back
Top Bottom