NFL Draft tomorrow morning

blackwind

Atlanta Hawks
Real Name
Rick
eBay User
blackwind747
The NFL Draft is on early tomorrow morning starting at 2am AEST. I'll probably be getting up early and joining fellow Falcons fans online to see how it pans out. Anyone else getting up early? It'll be interesting to see if the Raiders decide to take JaMarcus Russell with the first pick, or whether they pass on a QB again and take Calvin Johnson, the big WR from Georgia Tech. There is also talk of a draft day trade of Randy Moss to possibly Green Bay.

Here is ESPNs mock deaft to wet your lips -> [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft07/news/story?id=2848586"]ESPN.com's 2007 mock draft - NFL - ESPN[/ame]

Anyone have any comments on the draft?

Cheers
Rick

Is the draft on TV??? Would like to see where Quinn ends up.....

But as matty said.. the CWW final.... but who knows... at 2am... the game could be over..

Is the draft on TV??? Would like to see where Quinn ends up.....

But as matty said.. the CWW final.... but who knows... at 2am... the game could be over..

Um you suggesting australia can bowl Sri Lanka out that cheaply IF lankans bat first??? lol

I'd have an interest in the draft if I knew Dallas had a decent pick but at 22... meh

I'd have an interest in the draft if I knew Dallas had a decent pick but at 22... meh

Well.., it looks like that had a chance to draft the 2nd best QB in the draft at 22..... but I suppose they dont need Quinn when they have Mr Jessica Simpson..... hehehe

Well.., it looks like that had a chance to draft the 2nd best QB in the draft at 22..... but I suppose they dont need Quinn when they have Mr Jessica Simpson..... hehehe

And then they traded back up to 26 to get an apparently talented defensive rusher, who may have a few behavioural issues... but more importantly Clevelands #1 pick next year, which hopefully will be in the top 10.

So if Romo doesn't work out they can draft another QB, but frankly they need to stick with Romo for a couple years yet to give the guy a chance to really develop.

Scary thing is, Owens may end up with 20 touchdowns this season if Romo plays every game... cos Bledsoe just didn't throw to Owens much.... and then Owens did hugely well TD wise when Romo started... so could be an interesting season for the Cowboys.

Back
Top Bottom