NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

For a minute there I thought they were going to pinch it. Gostkowki's earlier miss came into play there.

Good ole Palmer. Sure knows how to kill any moment his team may be gaining. Panthers absolutely dominated. Hopefully the injury to Thomas Davis is not anything serious as it would suck to see him miss the Super Bowl.

Good ole Palmer. Sure knows how to kill any moment his team may be gaining. Panthers absolutely dominated. Hopefully the injury to Thomas Davis is not anything serious as it would suck to see him miss the Super Bowl.
Yep he did it at he Bengals. Not new to doing that.

Sorry Pats fans, got this on the Rams list today... :p :red:

CelebratingDenverWin.jpg

I am getting to watch the Pro Bowl for the first time and i must say it hardly seems like a "All Star" kind of game... is it just me or is there alot "real" stars missing? ...... eg: Brady, Gronk, Palmer to name a few...
I mean, obviously the teams in the SB are not there, but where are the players that were voted in by the fans? Its almost like "these players will do"

Am i the only one who would like to see this game played "AFTER" the season has ended? that way all the players that were voted in can play?

Pro Bowl used to be after the season had finished, but it got to a point where a lot of the players didn't want to go, so many faked injuries. It also used to be voted for only by the press and players I believe, but they tried to jazz it up a few years back with the whole fan vote thing...

Can understand the Long move, his performance had dropped off, mostly due to injuries...and Cook just didn't deliver at all, so he was due to go.

Not really on board with the Laurinaitis move though, think they should have restructured his contract. While he mightn't be as good as he was, I think his leadership will be sorely missed...

There were stories floating around late last week regarding the Broncos interest in RG3, then today I see Kap's name being tossed about as well. Not sure if Brock O will be the man to fill PM's boots but equally uncertain if these guys could do a better job? :confused:

There were stories floating around late last week regarding the Broncos interest in RG3, then today I see Kap's name being tossed about as well. Not sure if Brock O will be the man to fill PM's boots but equally uncertain if these guys could do a better job? :confused:

I think Brock is probably a little more raw and could probably be moulded into something by a team that takes the time...the others might have spent a bit too much time in the hot seat and might be a bit gunshy ?

Back
Top Bottom